No announcement yet.

Oh so its David ''Excuse-maker'' Hayes fault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Funny how a ****** like Fury can wind people up. What does that say about these people?
    They don't like ******s?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Haye had a fight that over 30,000 fans attended and made over 3 million, has Fury ever made even 1 mil or sold more than a few thousand tickets? Haye is a proven draw Fury isn't. "Wanted 70/30, but agreed 50/50" suggests they requested 70/30.

And they agreed on the 50/50. Haye has to do his part now. It is not Fury's fault that certain fans keep buying snakeoil from Haye. All Haye has done from the beginning is take shortcuts. He has not fought a prime fighter in years, except WLAD and only chose Wlad because he had some dream of reaching his chin. So he will never get my respect. Like I said earlier, Fury has earned his place by at least fighting some live fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
        Peter Fury said he's never seen so much fannying around and he's getting pissed off with it. Fury has signed and has been waiting 6 weeks whilst the little diva Haye strops around. Tyson Fury will still get the blame from the gimps if this fight doesn't happen though.

Come on David, man up and sign the contract you little shithouse.
        I am convinced you are part of that bums fury team, of course fury has been waiting 6 weeks, he has offered 80-20 purse and is waiting, the guy is a moron, haye is a bigger name than fury 5 fold easy, he does not deserve 50-50 even let alone more, insane.

fury is clearly ducking haye, he has admitted he wants a high stupid split, that is his way of ducking haye, he knows haye will never accept such a stupid offer

Comment

I just think Fury is a bit ******ed that's all, not his fault I'd imagine the caravan's spare wheel probably fell on his head when he was a kid. His team probably hasn't got a clue what he is going to say next which is why they say he has been ready to sign for six weeks etc and then turn around to hear Fury going on about deserving 80% when he is virtually unknown in the UK while Haye is household name.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            I am convinced you are part of that bums fury team, of course fury has been waiting 6 weeks, he has offered 80-20 purse and is waiting, the guy is a moron, haye is a bigger name than fury 5 fold easy, he does not deserve 50-50 even let alone more, insane.

fury is clearly ducking haye, he has admitted he wants a high stupid split, that is his way of ducking haye, he knows haye will never accept such a stupid offer
            Didn't you pick Haye to KO Wladimir inside 3 rounds?

The fight is signed already, people. This is all BS, to build-up interest in the fight. Sky have scheduled a press conference for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Didn't you pick Haye to KO Wladimir inside 3 rounds?

The fight is signed already, people. This is all BS, to build-up interest in the fight. Sky have scheduled a press conference for next week.
              yes, I did? and your point? have you never predicted a fight wrong? you would be incredibly rich right now if you can predict every fight right! my guess is you wait until after a fight and then claim you picked it right?

it is justifiable to see wlad k0d in 3 as he has a dodgy chin and has been brutalized before early on, a shame haye never looked at those fights, he needed to be fair more aggressive, he should have known all wlad would do is jab and hold, he should have planned for that better, a lot better

fury has confirmed he wants the lion share, no person can justify that, hopefully you are right about the fight confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                yes, I did? and your point? have you never predicted a fight wrong? you would be incredibly rich right now if you can predict every fight right! my guess is you wait until after a fight and then claim you picked it right?

it is justifiable to see wlad k0d in 3 as he has a dodgy chin and has been brutalized before early on, a shame haye never looked at those fights, he needed to be fair more aggressive, he should have known all wlad would do is jab and hold, he should have planned for that better, a lot better

fury has confirmed he wants the lion share, no person can justify that, hopefully you are right about the fight confirmed
                Haye was there to collect a pay-cheque, blame his toe and angle for another big pay-cheque in a rematch. He didn't get that because he revealed his character and people turned against him.

What you need to understand about Haye is that he doesn't care about boxing, about legacy or anything else. He cares about David Haye and his wallet, that's it. He's not worth supporting.

Comment

lfc19titles literally disappeared for months after Haye lost and he wasn't even banned

There used to be quite a few Gayemaker spiceboys on here. What happened to Mr Blobby and that guy with the Walking Dead avatar?

Comment

"excuse maker."

you still got it dan. rahkim's gonna make a comeback. we're all gonna make it.

me big toe's swollen, innit?

Comment

Working...
                    X