Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Know This is Make or Break For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Know This is Make or Break For Me!

This Saturday promises to unveil a complete makeover in the career of Amir Khan, if the fighter’s word is to be taken at face value. The former 140 lb. champ enters this weekend’s showdown against Carlos Molina on the heels of back-to-back losses, including a brutal 4th round knockout defeat at the hands of Danny Garcia this past July.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good luck Amir.

Comment

make or break? this is a gift fight, if he doesnt win this one, he should without question retire for good

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        make or break? this is a gift fight, if he doesnt win this one, he should without question retire for good
        I know, he could of at least stopped Judah again or taken on ancient morales!

Comment

If Molina is ranked only 75 at lightweight which is I'm guessing his best weight, I wonder what his rank is at jww. Probably not even top 200 or 300

What will winning this fight prove? Absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            If Molina is ranked only 75 at lightweight which is I'm guessing his best weight, I wonder what his rank is at jww. Probably not even top 200 or 300

What will winning this fight prove? Absolutely nothing.
            Oh **** off you boring ****s, it's a development fight, how ignorant can you be$

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              I know, he could of at least stopped Judah again or taken on ancient morales!

lol i see what you did thar!

unfortunately, the dry wit does not work in the case of amir khan, sorry bud. but i feel ya

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Oh **** off you boring ****s, it's a development fight, how ignorant can you be$
                development fight?

He will never develop what he need to develop. A chin. Take that Hatton pic off your sig. You don't deserve to have it up. He had over 3 years off after a brutal KO and still had the balls to fight someone at 147 with a decent rank. How can anyone respect Khan for this "development" fight?

So why don't you f**k off you mug!!!! Nationalistic prick!!!
                Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-12-2012, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  development fight?

He will never develop what he need to develop. A chin. Take that Hatton pic off your sig. You don't deserve to have it up. He had over 3 years off after a brutal KO and still had the balls to fight someone at 147 with a decent rank. How can anyone respect Khan for this "development" fight?

So why don't you f**k off you mug!!!! Nationalistic prick!!!
                  You are purely ignorant.

Do not adress me again or I will be forced to teach you a lesson

Comment

Yea if you get sparked out by a lightweight wit 7 ko's you should find a new profession

Comment

Working...
                    X