Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Dawson Finally Face Off at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawson has some flaws Hopkins will exploit them. Any time Hopkins does not do a lot of talking he is serious and has taken apart his opponent. He has Dawson mad in the first fight, he is going to make him look silly, I said it. If Hopkins loses this fight, I will be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      why dont you read anyway dumbass. the whole 5th page answered the question you're asking on page 6. shouldn't you be off somewhere stroking floyds balls?
      So he could fought cleverly in wales for more money and an easier fight but he. Gave Dawson a pointless rematch in the sates for less money?

Comment

Dawson is talking a little bit too much for my taste. Every time a fighter talks that much smack you have to be skeptical.

Comment

Whitherspoon has got a broad chin :-D

Comment

They should be good fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              So he could fought cleverly in wales for more money and an easier fight but he. Gave Dawson a pointless rematch in the sates for less money?

yeah he wants to fight dawson and defend the title as he should. Now go away flowmo. you and your avi creep me out. why don't you put up a b1tch or fighter or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                I'm still going with Bernard in this fight despite his age, his style is not going to allow Chad to get off nicely, if at all. Yea, Dawson's younger, more athletically gifted, he's a southpaw and he CAN win this fight, no doubt. But, Hopkins is going to find a way to neutralize Dawson's jab, matter of fact he was already starting to do it in their last fight mind you it was early. When you combine Hopkin's ring IQ, and an ability to frustrate opponents, and Dawson's mental lapses and how quickly he can get frustrated. Dawson could have a big mess on his hands. Either way, I'm looking forward to it tomorrow and I hope Bernard's got one last good performance left in him.
                If you mean by hugging and jumping on his back, then yeah he was neutralizing Dawson's jab just fine. With out fouling consistently Hopking ain't got shiet for Dawson.

Comment

All the talking Dawson is doing... Based on his lack-luster performances of the past, he's got some work to do to back up all that mess and even more unlikely it would have to come against a crafty (dirty) vet. I'd like to see him step on the gas and take Bhop out. But more than likely he will just win another decision in another hard to watch fight involving the executioner

Comment

dawson is gonna get manhandled tonight. based on those pics, you can see in his eyes all that trash talking he did is gonna back fire like crazy.
                    do it EX!!

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
                      Whoever knows about boxing knows chad dawson is gonna win this fight........trust me.......
                      Wow I'm so glad we had this conversation, I feel like I can trust you now

Comment

Working...
                      X