No announcement yet.

**The Official Orlando Magic Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I'll send Steve Nash for Nelson and a couple draft picks. Might help Howard stay happy.
    This is the only trade I could think of in my head that would make sense for both teams while making Orlando better. It's the trade I want. Even if it's two number 1's and Nelson. At least if Nash and Dwight both end up leaving they have a **** ton of cap room.

What kills Orlando is the Hedo contract. He's not nearly as good as he costs. No one will take his contract either unless it comes with Dwight.

Comment

Does anyone know anything about the amnysty (sp) thing? Could the magic get out of it that way?

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        I think we need a new PF first. Nelson is good with us, but Hedo is too damn inconsistent. He has too many bad games and eats 11mil from out cap.
        I can't stand Hedo anymore. He still does that step back three at the end of games like it's 4 years ago too. It kills me.

This is why I don't care if Otis Smith stays or goes. He's given away Courtney Lee, Travor Ariza, and Martin Gortat. And he failed to even try and get Dwight a great PG like Williams and Paul when they were basically up for grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
          D12 is gone by next week son
          Shut up!!!

Jameer was a boss against the Heat. Where's that guy been all season?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Shut up!!!

Jameer was a boss against the Heat. Where's that guy been all season?
            Nelson's been on fire for the past few games, will be interesting to see if the Magic will pull a encore tonight. Will be an exciting game.

Beat the HEAT!

Comment

Will we get Nash?

Comment

We're up against Indiana. I've lost a lot of confidence in the Magic, but I guess they are in a better position now than what we have been for the past few weeks. Hedo and Anderson are both back. Hopefully Hedo had some time to shake off the rust. Hedo offers us the ball movement we desperately need so hopefully they will be a better team.

Comment

We're up against Indiana. I've lost a lot of confidence in the Magic, but I guess they are in a better position now than what we have been for the past few weeks. Hedo and Anderson are both back. Hopefully Hedo had some time to shake off the rust. Hedo offers us the ball movement we desperately need so hopefully they will be a better team.
                  you know your team is really on trouble when hopes all depends on hedo..

Comment

We're f***ed. No Dwight, no chance. At best the Magic put up a final hurrah effort before Van Gundy is gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X