Ward Top 5 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    He is EASILY Fighter Of The Year

and he should be Top 3 P4P...let him replace Martinez, Ward Cleaned Out His Division and fought the best in his division while Martinez is chasing SMALLER GUYS and just fought some guy nobody heard of in Darren Barker
    I don't know about easily. Viloria is right there as well, if with less exposure. If Rios hadn't blown his belt on the scales, he'd have a case as well. Ward will get it in part for the full body of the tourney, but I think Viloria's year was as commendable.

Comment

He's on my top 5 P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Argubaly, yes

He's definitely Top 10 now, that's for sure.
        So is Moreno, who I went back and forth with before. Ward was already there for me. He's moving up.

Comment

I cant stand Ward or his style of "fighting", but if you look back at some of the "Who is in your top 10 P4P?" threads, he was always hovering around 4-7 on mine. I may not be able to stand the kid, but he will be very hard to beat.

Comment

I don't understand how people can NOT like Ward. The man is all class...And, really does everything well in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I don't understand how people can NOT like Ward. The man is all class...And, really does everything well in the ring.
              I know right!? Im a huge fan.

I think this thread is a given, top 5 for sure! I had him top 5 BEFORE last night now its a case of is he 2 or 3, or 4 at worst? I make him 3.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                I know right!? Im a huge fan.

I think this thread is a given, top 5 for sure! I had him top 5 BEFORE last night now its a case of is he 2 or 3, or 4 at worst? I make him 3.
                On mine, I got him at #4. I still got Floyd, Pac, and JMM in the top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  So is Moreno, who I went back and forth with before. Ward was already there for me. He's moving up.
                  Yeah, both in the Top 10 for me.

Andre Ward possibly Top 5 but I'm not sure who I replace between Mayweather, Marquez, Pac, Donaire or Martinez.

Probably Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Yeah, both in the Top 10 for me.

Andre Ward possibly Top 5 but I'm not sure who I replace between Mayweather, Marquez, Pac, Donaire or Martinez.

Probably Martinez.
                    He can go in front of Donaire for me. Nonito is doing the Darch cycle again; post huge win and follow up with not much. WV2 and Arce are a waste of his time. I don't trust Top Rank to seriously make Nishioka.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      On mine, I got him at #4. I still got Floyd, Pac, and JMM in the top 3.
                      Cant really argue too much there bud, I have Marquez at #4 but he is aging and if he continues i see him slipping soon. ****in Love Marquez though, one of my All Timers!

Comment

Working...
                      X