No announcement yet.

G. Leon "Sam Watson and his sons are camera whores!" LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G. Leon "Sam Watson and his sons are camera whores!" LOL

When asked who are Sam Watson and his sons, and why are they always in the ring:

Leon's Response: The reality of the situation is, in terms of what they know and understand, they are absolute nobodies in the business. Al Haymon once told me that he is never in the ring because he feels it's the fighters time to shine. Other than making people think Watson IS Haymon, I find it strange that he refuses to enter the ring or take photos with his fighters, but then replaces himself in the ring with two or three camera whores. It's beyond laughable to me. If they knew boxing like they knew where the cameras are, they'd actually be able to provide a boxer with substantial imput. I've gotten a ton of emails about this and a bunch of facebook messages. None of them are pro athletes. Sam Watson did tell me that Matt Kemp was going out with Rihanna because "they" made that happen, which was almost as laughable as hearing him tell Allan Green, Breadman and I that he got a Bentley in his driveway, but never drives it. LMAO. It must be because nobody is holding a camera in the backseat.

I must agree! Watson and his sons are damn annoying!

Comment

Greg Leon is an attention whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        When asked who are Sam Watson and his sons, and why are they always in the ring:

Leon's Response: The reality of the situation is, in terms of what they know and understand, they are absolute nobodies in the business. Al Haymon once told me that he is never in the ring because he feels it's the fighters time to shine. Other than making people think Watson IS Haymon, I find it strange that he refuses to enter the ring or take photos with his fighters, but then replaces himself in the ring with two or three camera whores. It's beyond laughable to me. If they knew boxing like they knew where the cameras are, they'd actually be able to provide a boxer with substantial imput. I've gotten a ton of emails about this and a bunch of facebook messages. None of them are pro athletes. Sam Watson did tell me that Matt Kemp was going out with Rihanna because "they" made that happen, which was almost as laughable as hearing him tell Allan Green, Breadman and I that he got a Bentley in his driveway, but never drives it. LMAO. It must be because nobody is holding a camera in the backseat.
        Here I was thinking I was the only one who gets annoyed by these imbeciles.

For people who don't know, you will see Sam Watson (black man with grey hair & beard) during fighters introductions and post fight interviews. He will most likely be the only one looking directly at the camera every 5 seconds then checking the screens above for his image. If the camera man changes angles, Sam will reposition himself. Its fkn annoyng. During introductions he will be talking nonstop which is also fkn annoying. Maybe its just me.

Comment

Greg Leon

Pot, kettle, black

Comment

Working...
          X