No announcement yet.

Price v Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price v Chisora?

Anyone like this fight? Tough titty if you don't as it's being talked about for the summer.

Pretty exciting i reckon.

Not exactly Ali Frazier but could be a good dust up while it lasts.

I reckon Price nails him after a few dodgy moments early

Comment

Price is like a rabbit in the headlights when he's put on the back foot. It depends what Chisora has left..a motivated & fit Chisora should get Price out of there early

Comment

How does Chisora even pass a damn medical? The man is in no fit state to box. He is going to end up seriously hurt before long.

Comment

I like it but hopefully Chisora isn't punch drunk or spoilt enough to make it a bad fight.

Comment

I think it's a good fight for both career wise. Price needs to try to step back up now. Chisora had a few decent wins before the Fury fight so he's more proven than Price, but Price still has a bit of name so a win for Chisora could get him back on track after the Fury loss.

It seems like a logical fight for Price to take. Price always has that punch no matter his flaws so he has a punchers chance against anyone but before he takes on any other big hitters, a fight against Chisora would good, he's not a big puncher but might apply enough pressure to give Price something to think about and if he can overcome that, it will do his confidence a world of good.

I think it's a very winnable fight for Price at this stage but i still think he comes up short against the better fighters in the division unless he could somehow get them out early.

Comment

It's a great fight I think! A logical fight, and one I could see coming. Price will see Chisora as a good name on his resume, battleworn, beatable and the next step in going back in there against the top 10 heavyweights, which Thompson was when he beat Price (and probably still is).

Chisora will see Price as his way back to being involved in the huge fights, vulnerable and capable of being worn down & stopped.

Tough one to call, although at this stage I'd have to go for Price. He looks to have mentally recovered from his disastrous 2013 and he has that right-hand equalizer. I'm not sure at this juncture in his career that Chisora has the capability to put it on Price to the level needed to get the win.

Having said this, if Chisora shows up focussed and in great condition it's a winnable fight for sure

Comment

I think Price puts him to sleep. Hope it happens. It's about time Price tried the step up again and I reckon he is better equipped this time around.

Comment

yeah, but only if its a loser leaves the sport match.

Comment

Chisora will smash him up. Del isnt a bad foghter but the new and careful Fury is a stylistic nightmare for smaller heavyweights. I'd like to see Chisora Stiverne tbh

Comment

Working...
                    X