Comments Thread For: 50 Cent's Side on The Mayweather Fallout, Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Theres no way Pac is going broke

Even if he spend's all of his boxing money, 100's of millions, hes still getting annual income from endorsements. Nike, Hennessy, Hp, etc. And even if he loses all those, hes still a elected official which comes with a lifetime pension.

Bottom line is its highly unlikely that Pac will go broke

Floyd on the other hand is more likely. If he was smart he would have invested a large amount in treasury bonds. Say he invested 10,000,000 in a 30 year bond paying 3% interest, he would get 300k per year for the next 30 years. Thats more than enough money for anybody on earth to live on.
    You think he will still earn money from endorsements when he is retired?

I can see both of them going broke to be honest. Floyd is wasteful with his money and Pacquiao is surrounded by people who will exploit his wealth and fame until their is nothing left.

Comment

50 is known backstabber/turncoat and apparently the only ones who do not know that are the ones in this thread. I believe him like I believe anything Arum has to say. Speaking with a tad bit more clarity does not mean he is telling the truth. Arum is a perfect example of that. 50 tried to break up Floyd's team and failed. Floyd's fate is on Floyd and he has chosen to hitch his wagon to GBP and Al Haymon. That is his crew/family. And that crew/family has him as the highest paid Boxer. Think about that and then think about someone trying to come in between that. 50 is just trying to cover his a$$ just like all his other business breakups. i.e. G-Unit and The Game. He does not want to be seen as the bad guy or the shady one. But the truth is 50 is known for being shady.

Comment

50 Cent is definitely speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
          50 is known backstabber/turncoat and apparently the only ones who do not know that are the ones in this thread. I believe him like I believe anything Arum has to say. Speaking with a tad bit more clarity does not mean he is telling the truth. Arum is a perfect example of that. 50 tried to break up Floyd's team and failed. Floyd's fate is on Floyd and he has chosen to hitch his wagon to GBP and Al Haymon. That is his crew/family. And that crew/family has him as the highest paid Boxer. Think about that and then think about someone trying to come in between that. 50 is just trying to cover his a$$ just like all his other business breakups. i.e. G-Unit and The Game. He does not want to be seen as the bad guy or the shady one. But the truth is 50 is known for being shady.
          Everybody should know how 50 get down with beef and such but he tried to make it pop with Mayweather and that is obvious by how much he was hanging on to Floyd. Honestly speaking (from my opinion) Floyd seems like the guy who changes his mind from one thing to the other. 50 saw an opportunity with Mayweather and wanted to capitalize on it but Floyd had other plans. 50 has a big mouth and he should have kept it close when he was going at Oscar on Twitter about not letting Mayweather work with De La Hoya. With that said. It seemed like 50 was confident enough that Floyd was down with the venture. Even though we don't know what really went down between them, sometimes when you put the pieces together you can see the big picture. Haymon and Golden Boy made Floyd a sweeter offer with less work involved and Floyd took it. 50 did it smart himself getting cool with Arum because having that old fart on your team won't shut you out completely. Boxing business is like the music industry. It sucks.

Comment

Working...
          X