No announcement yet.

Blue Moon Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    only a true professional would know to put grand marnier in it instead of an orange.
    Interesting. Any other beer-liquor hybrid suggestions? And I don't mean Dr. Pepper's or Boiler Makers either.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Interesting. Any other beer-liquor hybrid suggestions? And I don't mean Dr. Pepper's or Boiler Makers either.
      yes you do

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        yes you do
        I used to drink that when I was 18 at bars that served underage patrons. Don't try me with beer, chap. You drink Amstel light.

Comment

If you want a good example of a witibier, invest a couple of bucks more and drink this

[IMG][/IMG]

And don't put an orange in it, seriously.
          Awww ****, I got to try it.

Comment

I used to drink that when I was 18 at bars that served underage patrons. Don't try me with beer, chap. You drink Amstel light.

Comment

Ironic that this got posted today, on a day when Man City smash UTD 6-1.

Comment

Blue Moon is a pretty good. I always have it when I visit the Coors Brewery in Golden, Colorado. If anyone likes craft beer, you should try the Saint Arnold brand brewed in Houston.

Comment

Blue Moon is good on a hot summer day with a slice of orange

Comment

Blue Moon is alright but there is better brews that you can throw a slice in, probably even in your area. Here in Michigan, Bells is often the brew of choice that an orange slice gets thrown in, very nice. Blue Moon is okay but go out and hit up a brewery. There are so many IPA's and Micros that you will enjoy much more than that. Some brews might blow your minds if you think BM is great.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X