Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Or Benny Leonard? Who's Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao Or Benny Leonard? Who's Greater?

And state reason behind you pick.
    Pacquiao Is The Greater Fighter
    56.67%
    Leonard Is The Greater Fighter
    43.33%

Leonard because as of right now because i feel he has the better resume but i feel pac will have surpassed him by the time he retires

Comment

Leonard has one of the most stacked CVs of all time. Pac ain't surpassing him.

Comment

Another fantasy fight loss for PAC. But that's nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
          Exactly! No need to post these dumb fantasy matchups involving Pac, he only wins real fights.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
            Leonard because as of right now because i feel he has the better resume but i feel pac will have surpassed him by the time he retires
            pac will surpass him??? how??? please explain

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
              this is not a fantasy fight you idiot....TS is asking who's greater.....****ing dumb *******

Comment

pac most likely has a couple more fights in him and unless one of them in Mayweather, Pac won't even be mentioned with Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                  Leonard has one of the most stacked CVs of all time. Pac ain't surpassing him.
                  Why not and how does he have one of the most stacked resumes of all time? Not disagreeing but I askingn from the perspective of a person who wants to be educated on Benny Leonard.

I feel he has alot of great wins against some of the best LW of his era, but didn't get wins against his two ATG peers (McLarin and Lewis)

Comment

For me its still benny leonard, if pacquiao gets the mayweather fight and beats floyd then i would say pacquiao but until then it benny!

Comment

Working...
                    X