No announcement yet.

The worst thing I ever saw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst thing I ever saw

I was driving through the mountains today, it's a constantly curving, constantly changing elevation road and you never know what's coming round the corner. The elevation changes are so extreme that your ears pop like you're in an airplane.

I stopped because there was blockage in front of me, a line of cars and i could hear ambulance sirens round the corner. I waited for like 5 minutes and it didn't move so I got out of my car to go see the hold up. When I got to the ambulance, there was a wall of people stopping incoming car and in the middle There was this dude that looked like got run over by a truck. There was blood everywhere and his clothes were torn up.

This guy was literally smashed to pieces. The bottom half of his body was just a mess of orange, red and bone fragments, It was the worst thing I ever saw. His top half was covered but it looked like he was still alive because the paramedics were working on him. The look on other people's faces was pure white and panic... there was an air of hysteria in the air and I felt like I entered the twilight zone.

My blood turned inside out when I saw it and I wanted to cry for the guy. It just goes to show you, that no matter what you're going through, no matter how unfair you think life is, there's always somebody there who's got it unbelievably worse.

No matter how life ****s with you just be grateful that you never got run over.

Is it run over or ran over?

Is it burned or is it burnt?

Comment

I got hit by a car once, in highschool, by a highschool girl on my skateboard.

**** left a bone bruise that stayed there for years.

My skateboard got under her tire, but I barely managed to jump off in time.

Well, I hope the old feller pulls through, eh.

Comment

I did witness the aftermath of a motorcycle wreck in Shanghai once.

It was disturbing.

But the most disturbing part was that everyone on the street ran over in order to gawk at the aftermath, then the paramedics showed up, and just plopped an unconscious guy on a hospital bed, and carted him off.

Comment

Or perhaps he was dead.

They didn't even exactly take the time to check.

He was lying on a curb when I walked up.

No helmet.

The other guy made out better, as he was nowhere in sight. Maybe he called the ambulance.

There were two crushed bikes in the street though.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
            I was driving through the mountains today, it's a constantly curving, constantly changing elevation road and you never know what's coming round the corner. The elevation changes are so extreme that your ears pop like you're in an airplane.

I stopped because there was blockage in front of me, a line of cars and i could hear ambulance sirens round the corner. I waited for like 5 minutes and it didn't move so I got out of my car to go see the hold up. When I got to the ambulance, there was a wall of people stopping incoming car and in the middle There was this dude that looked like got run over by a truck. There was blood everywhere and his clothes were torn up.

This guy was literally smashed to pieces. The bottom half of his body was just a mess of orange, red and bone fragments, It was the worst thing I ever saw. His top half was covered but it looked like he was still alive because the paramedics were working on him. The look on other people's faces was pure white and panic... there was an air of hysteria in the air and I felt like I entered the twilight zone.

My blood turned inside out when I saw it and I wanted to cry for the guy. It just goes to show you, that no matter what you're going through, no matter how unfair you think life is, there's always somebody there who's got it unbelievably worse.

Understood!

I spent about 10 days in a tent, near Sendai Japan, with several other guys. Our mission was to identify and mark skeletal remains of people who were killed by the tsunami.

But I feel you, I saw a guy in a motor cycle accident bleed out on the street.

Actually, I was in a car accident, where I was taken to the hospital and everyone was watching me and others being taken to the hospital. I was knocked out about 30 seconds after my car was hit..crawled out of it and was trying to get to the guy that hit me.. After the adrenaline boost wore off, I passed out..

I was fine, but it was a big hit

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post

I feel you man. Just be thankful we are alive and well.

Comment

Yup. Sorry you had to see that. Might stick with you for a while.

Comment

This didn't happen. Another Righteous' fantasy. LOL

Comment

I've seen my fair share of roadkill but none of the human variety. Sounds like a Darwin award winner to me. A sketchy roadway with bending turns and dips where "you never know what's coming round the corner", and he decides to stand/walk on that road? Its unfortunate but come on, man.

Comment

Working...
                    X