Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Donald's chances of winning the presidency??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think his chances are good assuming that the powers that be don't rig the primaries.

The reason why Republican voters want Trump and why Democratic voters want Bernie is because they are tired of the traditional corporate puppets who either sink our country into hell, like G.W.B., or do don't do a great deal like Obama. Trump and Bernie tell the Big Banks and Big Oil, the very people who control Congress, to go fuck themselves.

The corporations own the media, so naturally they are against both candidates. I mean seriously, look how hard the media is pushing for Hillary despite that Bernie is leading on most polls. Its a joke.

Also, Trump has secured the racist white vote because of the ridiculous things he's said about Mexicans and the fake statistics he posted about the black murder rate. Despite that it was discovered that those statistics were false because the F.B.I. had not yet released same, his followers still believe they're true.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Also, Trump has secured the racist white vote because of the ridiculous things he's said about Mexicans and the fake statistics he posted about the black murder rate. Despite that it was discovered that those statistics were false because the F.B.I. had not yet released same, his followers still believe they're true.
      They don't care whether it's true or not, they didn't need stats to make their minds up.

One thing that bothers me about Trump is that he talks like he's some sort of stud, not a fat, bald 70 year old man with a dead ferret on his head and a God-awful permatan.

This old man will literally talk about how goodlooking he is and then degrade young beautiful women about their looks as if he has the right to judge them like he's some kind of adonis. Buying all those impoverished Eastern European women over the years has screwed his perception.

Even when he was young, he was an odd-looking buck-toothed cunt.

Last edited by Weebler I; 01-26-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

idk but the closer we get he should calm down some instead of pandering to ******ed middle america and saying so many off the rail comments
        hope he wouldnt be dumb enough to disrespect world leaders if hes elected

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          idk but the closer we get he should calm down some instead of pandering to ******ed middle america and saying so many off the rail comments
          hope he wouldnt be dumb enough to disrespect world leaders if hes elected
          If they mentioned his hair he would. I remember Rosie O'Donnell said something about it and Trump raged for weeks threatening all kind of lawsuits, he's one vain arrogant and thin-skinned individual

Comment

He has a damn good chance, I don't know odds % but all that time that news anchors and stuff were expecting him to implode, is long past.

Comment

Is it possible that come election time trump could really blow us all away with the numbers he pulls, because he has unlocked a demographic that has not trusted the government for a long time, and don't normally
              Vote ?

Comment

Donald Trump will be President of the united states of america

Comment

Someone who is all into conspicasary theories and all that think he will win.

You know the usual New world order nonsense

Comment

If your a democrat you should be rooting trump on.

If he gets the nomination that will a major blow to the republican party, it would crumble them and leave them in disarray.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Experienced in what?

Except for a few years as an attorney (where she laughed about getting a child rapist off on a technicality), all she's had are a bunch of Government jobs, and she's failed at all of those.

A shift manager at McDonald's has more private sector experience than Hillary. That's not good.

Don't forget her stint at Wal-Mart

http://www.progressivepress.net/hill...r-for-6-years/

Comment

Working...
                      X