Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

serious question: what if all those refugees are atheist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shouldn't be a cause for concern... atheists are only militant on the internet and in coffee shops.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyCage View Post
      what about canada how many syrians theyre accpting?
      20,000 I believe. I can't remember if that was Chris Alexander the minister for immigration, or if it was Steven Harper.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle22332408/

It was Chris Alexander, and I believe the total figure will be 33,000.

Comment

We'll try getting some Syrians this time. The last time we did it With Somalians. They did not firk.in "WORK"!. We hope the Syrians will "WORK" this time around.

We'll send them around Yonge and Finch/Steeles area....close to their friends...

Comment

In 5 years time, maybe sooner Europe and the rest of the world will regret letting all these immigrants into said countries. Yes there is a crisis, but I can only imagine how many of these refugees have a hidden agenda and hate the West. Plus people from every poor country in North Africa/ middle East will expect refuge within the Eu now that countries are letting immigrants in. The media know how to pluck at your heart strings, with the 3 year old boy lying dead on the beach. Britain and other countries were happy to help the freedom fighters trying to bring down assads government, and now it has snowballed into Is. Where was this media attention when Israel were gunning down palestinian children playing on the beach? I feel bad and all, but Britain is a **** hole right now and the last thing this country needs is more immigration. The sooner Britain is out of the Eu the better. Look after our best interests and not that of France and Germany.

Comment

Too many. The premier of Quebec is even sponsoring a family himself with his home riding's help. It will cost Quebec a fortune just in French language education alone. A total waste of money.

http://www.cjad.com/cjad-news/2015/0...yrian-refugees

Comment

Working...
            X