Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Metric for Bendo vs. Edgar 2.

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2012/08/...icial-ufc.html

Frankie wins in all categories...

it's bs. they were showing the sig strikes and bendo was ahead at the end of #2 although frankie won rnd 2.

3-4 were close but i don't recall the numbers on the video. i don't think they showed it on rnd 5.

but it was a split decision and imo frankie was passive aggressive and octagon control is a scoring criteria. i was a bit upset because of it too. bendo was point fighting and frankie was passive aggressive. so it was shyt at some parts.

frankie likely lost because of that though. he didn't take control of the fight and we all know the champ will get the nod if the challenger doesn't bring it.

Comment

Watching the fight I felt that Frankie was the one pushing the action and dictating the pace, Bendo seemed content to sit back and try and counter....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Watching the fight I felt that Frankie was the one pushing the action and dictating the pace, Bendo seemed content to sit back and try and counter....

I didn't watch the fight but you lost, pay up the full amount. Damn yo you have trillions of points, you owe me 25 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          I didn't watch the fight but you lost, pay up the full amount. Damn yo you have trillions of points, you owe me 25 billion.
          I paid already. Unlike you I pay right after the fights, not wait 2 weeks....

Comment

looool epic reply.

on topic: to me frankie was waiting, then when bendo came in, he'd throw aimless flurries until bendo backed off. but when he initiated the attack, he'd land clean shots. where as bendo was literally olympic tkd point fighting. i'm normally disgusted by that kind of point fighting too but due to frankie's passive gameplan, i couldn't even be against bendo winning.

i'm fine with the split but totally against a trilogy and will be pissed if bendo keeps fighting that way.

Comment

No trilogy, Nate Diaz will be fighting Bendo for Frankie's belt....

Comment

I paid already. Unlike you I pay right after the fights, not wait 2 weeks....

haha that's your problem kaps, you are sore loser like your Diaz brothers hero's

Look you are upset cus i didnt pay you in 2 weeks haha. I am not always on here like you. You still got paid for every bet we have made, right???
                Last edited by Unknown Champ; 08-13-2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                  haha that's your problem kaps, you are sore loser like your Diaz brothers hero's

Look you are upset cus i didnt pay you in 2 weeks haha. I am not always on here like you. You still got paid for every bet we have made, right???
                  Yeah, but I don't go around asking for for payments on bets, especially ones that have already been paid. Sore loser? Nah, nobody likes paying bets they actually won because of blind judges, but I do pay, and immediately. Pretty sure it took you over a month to pay on the Diaz/Miller fight.

TL;DR: Go fuck yourself.

Comment

Yeah, but I don't go around asking for for payments on bets, especially ones that have already been paid. Sore loser? Nah, nobody likes paying bets they actually won because of blind judges, but I do pay, and immediately. Pretty sure it took you over a month to pay on the Diaz/Miller fight.

TL;DR: Go fuck yourself.
                    Come on you sent me a pm saying "if you are a man you would give these points back to u" haha. I thought it was 2 weeks and now it's a month.

What's the bold??
                    I send you a money gift and this is the thanks I get? Cool, you will remain my arch nemesis on this damn site puta.
                    Last edited by Unknown Champ; 08-13-2012, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X