Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 reasons why Cotto has no chance against Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think one of the things being overlooked here is the fact that its taking place at 154. Sure Floyds got the speed and defense and intelligence, but Cotto is pretty intelligent himself. He will be bigger, stronger, and more confident. Im not saying Cotto will win, but I think it plays more than just a slight advantage that it is at his comfortable weight.

Comment

• i think cotto will lose too, i just dont thinkk it'll be that onesided...i think he wins atleast 4 rounds...
      Last edited by puga; 05-12-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Cotto won't beat Floyd because he isn't as good as Floyd

I agree w/ your list except #2. Cotto can handle speed, he whooped Judah pretty badly and Judah was faster than Cotto by leaps and bounds

If you wanna see the best breakdown of Cotto/Mayweather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CUX_BPsF1s

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Cotto doesn't have a chance on paper because floyd is the best fighter of his generation and he has all the tools to beat Cotto whether he chooses defense first or coming foward.
          All true, But this is boxing and anything can happen in boxing. No one can deny that.

Salido beats Juan Ma.

Douglas beats Tyson.

Rahman beats Lewis.

Cinderella man beats Max Baer.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Although, One of the best moves in boxing is when Cotto puts his right glove up to his face to block the punch and then slips it... after... he already gets hit with it.
            .He also wave it from each sides of his face like a windshield wiper.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              For your viewing pleasure.

Windshield wiper.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                Cotto won't beat Floyd because he isn't as good as Floyd

I agree w/ your list except #2. Cotto can handle speed, he whooped Judah pretty badly and Judah was faster than Cotto by leaps and bounds

If you wanna see the best breakdown of Cotto/Mayweather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CUX_BPsF1s
                Nothing special about his boxing knowledge. Move along that video isn't worth watching.

Comment

• yup...mayweather is going to beat his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                    yup...mayweather is going to beat his ass.

As long as YOU know.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Thats just an excuse now to excuse his performance. He never said it after the fight. He didnt sacrifice his body for Clottey, yet didnt beat him like Pac did.
                      If Cotto cant beat Clottey convincinly why should he be expected to beat Pac?
                      Dopey fuker , if it dont mean anything why did Pac refuse the fight without it ?

Even now he WILL NOT FIGHT COTTO WITHOUT A CW ,,, tell us why ?

Off course its an advantage unless you think he just forces it for no reason , how many fuken times do you have to be told about weight , your as thick as brick kid !

Comment

Working...
                      X