No announcement yet.

Not in Puerto Rico, New York, Atlantic City, Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    Puerto Ricans boo every fighter that fights a puerto rican. What do you think this is? Japan?

Second when Segura fought here no one booed the mexican national anthem, and no one threw bottles at Segura after he won.

You know why they threw bottles after Salido won? Cause no one liked the stoppage, it was very disrespectful to Juanma who was still connecting Salido and was the champion. Bottles where pretty much aimed ay the ref, and the boo's Salido got where because of the underserved win. Nothing like that happened to Cazares when he beat Dieppa, or Segura.

The only time bottles are thrown in Puerto Rico for no reason at all are in basketball games.
    your probably right about that, but lets be honest here.... the stoppage was good because juanma was a couple of punches away from getting completely KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
      your probably right about that, but lets be honest here.... the stoppage was good because juanma was a couple of punches away from getting completely KO'd.
      I agreed with the stoppage, but not because of that. If Salido couldnt finish him with all the time he had left in that fifth round after the first knockdown, I think Salido wouldnt have finished Juanma in this fight.

Reason I agreed with the stoppage was because Juanma would have took a lot of unecessary punches in a decision loss, so it wouldnt have mattered to continue.

Comment

I agreed with the stoppage, but not because of that. If Salido couldnt finish him with all the time he had left in that fifth round after the first knockdown, I think Salido wouldnt have finished Juanma in this fight.

Reason I agreed with the stoppage was because Juanma would have took a lot of unecessary punches in a decision loss, so it wouldnt have mattered to continue.
        You must of missed that 5th round punch Salido landed on Lopez then. If he could of managed that, imagine that punch on Lopez later on in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          You must of missed that 5th round punch Salido landed on Lopez then. If he could of managed that, imagine that punch on Lopez later on in the fight.
          LOL he had 3 rounds to land that punch again on Lopez's face after that first knockdown and he didnt do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
            The rematch between Salido and Lopez should not take place anywhere but in Mexico Salido did not just KO the suppose best Feather weight champion but he did it in Puerto Rico so i think the Puerto Rican needs to go to Mexico and prove that it was a fluke or what ever (Pendejo cost me $300 )
            Props to Salido this win is in the top 5 of best win for Mexicans against Puerto Ricans he just beat the top feather in puerto rico and knocking him out not to bad. This is the third Mexican that goes to a foreign country and brings back a belt seems only Mexicans are doing that.

Jhonny Gonzalez KO Hasegawa Japan
            Hernan Marquez KO Concepcion Panama
            Salido KO Lopez Puerto Rico

VIVA MEXICO
            not for a title, but
            Rubio KO Lemieux Canada as well

Comment

LOL he had 3 rounds to land that punch again on Lopez's face after that first knockdown and he didnt do it.
              You know as well as I do that the BIG right was going to come sooner or later again. It may sound like I'm hating, but I'm not.

Comment

ehhh there was only 17 seconds left when he got back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  You know as well as I do that the BIG right was going to come sooner or later again. It may sound like I'm hating, but I'm not.
                  Yeah, like I was expecting Salido to drop Gamboa agains but that never happened. You underrate Lopez's resolve. He was out of it in that fifth round like he was out of it against Mtgawa and yet he recovered.

You probably know who these fighters are, and know who won, but if you where watching this live: Dunne got drppoed in the same round Juanma got dropped, but unlike Juanma, Dunne got dropped twice, got cut and looked like he was ready to quit. Dunne was not a boxer, he was just a brawler, and with a fighter who looked bigger and stronger than him, not to mention he had beaten Caballero, would you take Dunne to win this war after this round? Or did you think Cordoba would eventually land the same punch that dropped Dunne in that 5th round? Junama is twice the fighter Dunne is and this is boxing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaGvm..._order&list=UL

Comment

Yeah, like I was expecting Salido to drop Gamboa agains but that never happened. You underrate Lopez's resolve. He was out of it in that fifth round like he was out of it against Mtgawa and yet he recovered.

You probably know who these fighters are, and know who won, but if you where watching this live: Dunne got drppoed in the same round Juanma got dropped, but unlike Juanma, Dunne got dropped twice, got cut and looked like he was ready to quit. Dunne was not a boxer, he was just a brawler, and with a fighter who looked bigger and stronger than him, not to mention he had beaten Caballero, would you take Dunne to win this war after this round? Or did you think Cordoba would eventually land the same punch that dropped Dunne in that 5th round? Junama is twice the fighter Dunne is and this is boxing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaGvm..._order&list=UL
                    The thing is Gamboa is different to Lopez on how they fight, though offensive fighters but Gamboa is more of a mover. Also in the Gamboa vs Salido fight Gamboa was in control unlike this fight. Lopez was out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
                      ehhh there was only 17 seconds left when he got back up.
                      Your point? I could land at least 10 punches in 17 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X