Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am leaving ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for dropping by NSB to inform us, Skip. I think I can speak for us all when I say that we wish you the best of luck going forward.

Comment

That is funny it is about 12 years ago that I stopped caring what ESPN had to say about sports. Sadly the damage is done and there is no going back.

Comment

FoxSports1 paying him more money.

ESPN didnt want to give him a raise, First Take is the best show, people love to btch about it but still watch it, Stephen A and Skips chemistry is irreplaceable they work well off each other with their opposing views and loud opinions.

Espn has been garbage ever since they started pushing the Gay and tranny agenda

Comment

Skip to Fox eh? Maybe I'll start watching espn again. I wonder when Jason Whitlock will join him and cowherd

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            I don't know why he was employed anyway, he obviously knew **** all about any sport.
            I disagree with that, I think he actually knew sports, but that wasn't the point of his show. His job was to say ridiculous **** and he did a great job with that.

Comment

At least Skip could be funny. Stephen A. Smith is just an a**hole. He's the most condescending, unfunny, unentertaining person I've ever seen on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Skip to Fox eh? Maybe I'll start watching espn again. I wonder when Jason Whitlock will join him and cowherd
                Whitlock guest hosts for Cowherd all the time.

You didn't see his wrecking of Kobe the day after his 60 point farewell game?

Comment

F#ck that guy. I usually got some level of respect for anyone talking about boxing, but Skip & Stephan are f#cking idiots. Or well played if they are just live TV trolls as I think could be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    That will be interesting, will the change the format of the show and just have Stephen A by himself or do they get somebody else to try and replace Skip on ESPN Firsttake

While both are extremely annoying, that is a great show!
                    skip annoys smith more.....

and smith annoys me big time when skip annoyed him...

smith resorts to drowning skips lines with his machine gun like mouthfuls....

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      skip annoys smith more.....

and smith annoys me big time when skip annoyed him...

smith resorts to drowning skips lines with his machine gun like mouthfuls....
                      You don't like smith because he sometimes clown's on PAC!
                      Where is Spoon23? We need him back!

Comment

Working...
                      X