Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs Reveals Verbal Agreement on David Haye Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An agreement with Haye don't mean shyt, whether it be in paper or not. Ask Manny Charr, both Klitschko brothers, Tyson Fury, man the list is endless.

Briggs ought to do his reality tv shyt then get straight in with Joshua July 9. Play that jive sucker at his own game, straddle Haye's own success, posturing and self promotion using it himself, everyone knows Haye is just waiting to be hand picked by Joshua now Hearn has done all the hard work with the match making duping the British casual, why let Haye reap those rewards and benefits.

Comment

Smh, this dude Briggs is a professional at squeezing the very last drop out of his career.

He about to pull off another payday.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Smh, this dude Briggs is a professional at squeezing the very last drop out of his career.

He about to pull off another payday.
        Pity he'll pay for it with brain damage. Shouldn't be sanctioned.

Comment

I noticed lastnight that there were a lot more people talking boxing on facebook than usual. Joshua gets the casuals tuning in , and a lot of those guys were talking about Haye Vs Briggs and sounded excited about it.

They have seen the videos of him chasing Wlad around and then following Haye around. So, if this fight is made..and is on free TV over here; I'd expect it to do pretty decent numbers.

Comment

Fighting Briggs does not do a lot for Haye's credibility as a top contender.

Comment

Briggs is brilliant at marketing himself. People laugh at his antics and persona, but it's keeping him employed.

Comment

He's going in the jungle

I'm the champ,let me out of here!

Comment

cant wait to see the champ eating kangaroo penis in the jungle

Comment

Working...
                  X