No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquaio Drops, Decisions Bradley To Win Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Good fight, both fought well but Pacquiao is just better than Bradley. Pac looks like he still has a little left but he should retire on a high note.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        Told yall Bumley cant compete with Pacman, and all you fools knew it too tahts why you dudes were scared to bet! lmfao you wouldent even risk e points over the coward known as bumley.
        Bumley?...Did you think of that all by yourself?

Comment

Bradley doesn't have the jab, power and iq to disrupt Pac's rhythm. Bradley got this far in boxing on work ethics and determination. You will need more than that to compete and beat someone like Pac.

Comment

Good win for Pac.

Thought the layoff and the new SSJ4Fireman Bradley would triumph tonight, but I was wrong. Pac has just has his number.

Wonder what's next for both.

Comment

Pacquaio warmed up and dominated the second half of the fight.He won't retire because he can still fight.Though I'm not convinced he'd do better in a Mayweather rematch.Fight Khan or Canelo or someone else instead.

Comment

I gave Bradley 5 rounds to Manny's 6, with 1 even.

Round
                1 10 9 Bradley
                2 9 10 Manny
                3 10 9 Bradley
                4 10 10 EVEN
                5 10 9 Bradley
                6 9 10 Manny
                7 8 10 Manny
                8 10 9 Bradley
                9 8 10 Manny
                10 9 10 Manny
                11 10 9 Bradley
                12 9 10 Manny

They gave Round 4 to Manny and I can't justify that, Manny was getting clocked too. I don't know what other round they gave him, probably 5, which is also BS.

It was definitely a Manny win due to the knockdowns and the # of actual rounds won, but it was way closer than they scored it. Not a draw, but a LOT closer.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  BWaHAHaahaHAHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Did anyone noticed any difference in Pacquiaos right arm? I personally did not noticed any...

Comment

Fight wasn't even remotely close, props to Bradley for at least having great sportsmanship this time. Diaz must be at home laughing though, two fights Bradley never gets popped. Bradley starts talking shhh about Diaz comes in with Atlas and his motivational speeches and looks worse than ever.

WE ARE FIREMENNNNNNNNNNNNN GOT DAMNIT

Comment

Working...
                      X