Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people rank Marquez above Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fly420
    Dick To My Butt (DTMB) is obviously a filipino by mail prostitute ordered by his great manny pacroid
    hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by fly420
      Dick To My Butt (DTMB) is obviously a filipino by mail prostitute ordered by his great manny pacroid
      ?? why would you want *** to your butt??

Comment

Cause Pacquiao has sexual fantasies about Bubboy,and is a mental midget incapable of making his own decisions. Not to mention Marquez would beat everyone in Pacs resume without any catchweights.

Comment

Why shouldn't he be? Remember something, JMM has only CLEARLY 100% been beaten ONCE in his entire career, by Floyd, who IS the best P4P fighter in the world. JMM has never been stopped, Manny was KOED twice by no-name bums earlier in his career, was CLEARLY beaten by Erik Morales and was CLEARLY beaten by JMM in the 3rd fight and should have gotten the decision on the 2nd fight too. As far as your Pac "victory" list lol:

TKO David Diaz (an utter bum who is a human punching bag)
          TKO De La Hoya (completely weight-drained and was a dead man walking)
          TKO 2 Hatton (This was a good win, I give Pac credit for this, and actually his best win EVER)
          TKO Cotto (weight drained and coming off a KO from loaded gloves)
          UD Clottey (who did nothing but cover but the few punches he threw, he hit Pac EVERY single time)
          UD Margarito (weight drained, shot and coming off a brutal KO)
          UD Mosley (old and ran the whole time)

So when JMM beats Pac AGAIN in December, should he rank above Pac then?

Comment

Originally posted by humuklot
            That can't be proven at all really, and Marquez beating the much larger Margarito? Doubt it.
            If anything Marquez would have an easier time against him since he's the better counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              its because pacquiao along with floyd are the two most polarizing fighters in the sport. The pacquiao haters will try to find any slight opening trying to bash pacquiao.

the facts are:

-marquez is 0-2-1 vs pacquiao.
              if you accept the official results of the fights between marquez and pac

then im sure you are very aware that it is also a know fact that pac is 0-1 against bradley

Originally posted by New England View Post
              if you know how to score a boxing match you know that marquez won the third fight.

9-3, 8-4, 7-5 if you give literally every close round to pacquiao

all marquez W

it's frankly a pretty easy fight to score. i get 9-3 or 8-4 when i score it.
              exactly! I have met pac fans that reconize this

only the purest pacfan boys argue that pac won this fight

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
              ^
              anyone that thinks like this idiot, is, captian obvious level obvious, obviously an idiot

the 3rd fight is the only one which is a real toss up
              the second and first are leaning towards pacquiao, but idiots will be idiots
              your an idiot!! accept it already. most fans, media, professional boxers had Marquez winning! but i guess in this case the only opinion that matters is judges

but dont forget to use that logic when you cry foul in the bradley vs pac fight because the judges had bradley winning

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              ive seen that 3rd fight several times. i dont see how everybody is calling it a wipe out for marquez. t

the man was out thrown and out punched by pacquiao. this is a fact. its statistically proven.

His face also looked far worse than pacquiao.

i had it 7-5 pacquiao.
              wow based on his face huh? its amazing how pac won his fight against clottey considering his face was the one that was marked up

so pac won the third fight based on higher punch output? when did amatuer boxing scoring apply to professional prize fighting?

if thats the case Marquez won the first two fights because he outlanded him and had the higher percentage of landed punches and remember knockdowns dont equal extra points in amatuer boxing

so based on your logic Marquez stands 2-1 against pac

Comment

^
                anyone that thinks like this idiot, is, captian obvious level obvious, obviously an idiot

the 3rd fight is the only one which is a real toss up
                the second and first are leaning towards pacquiao, but idiots will be idiots

this idiot forgot more about boxing in the last year than you'll ever know.

nearly 100% of all cards on press row went to marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
                  if you accept the official results of the fights between marquez and pac

then im sure you are very aware that it is also a know fact that pac is 0-1 against bradley

exactly! I have met pac fans that reconize this

only the purest pacfan boys argue that pac won this fight

your an idiot!! accept it already. most fans, media, professional boxers had Marquez winning! but i guess in this case the only opinion that matters is judges

but dont forget to use that logic when you cry foul in the bradley vs pac fight because the judges had bradley winning

wow based on his face huh? its amazing how pac won his fight against clottey considering his face was the one that was marked up

so pac won the third fight based on higher punch output? when did amatuer boxing scoring apply to professional prize fighting?

if thats the case Marquez won the first two fights because he outlanded him and had the higher percentage of landed punches and remember knockdowns dont equal extra points in amatuer boxing

so based on your logic Marquez stands 2-1 against pac
                  http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1595865
                  57 for marquez, 51 for pacquiao, only a ******(which you are) can say "marquez won, no doubt about it" or "robbery"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    this idiot forgot more about boxing in the last year than you'll ever know.

nearly 100% of all cards on press row went to marquez.
                    uhh, doubt it

Comment

uhh, doubt it
                      fact, not opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X