No announcement yet.

GGG and Jordan endorsement deal around the corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    Ward-GGG is starting to remind me of Mayweather-Pacquiao.

Pacquiao fans tried to take as many small victories as possible (he's more exciting, has more fans, is in commercials, endorsements, comes out on Jimmy Kimmel) because they knew damn well that when it came time to step inside the ring Mayweather was going to come out on top.

Same with Ward-GGG. (Obviously Ward being Mayweather and GGG being Pacquiao)

It's okay GGG fans. You can hide behind Kovalev now since Ward is likely moving up to 175.

Comment

Pacquiao fans tried to take as many small victories as possible (he's more exciting, has more fans, is in commercials, endorsements, comes out on Jimmy Kimmel) because they knew damn well that when it came time to step inside the ring Mayweather was going to come out on top.

It's okay GGG fans. You can hide behind Kovalev now since Ward is likely moving up to 175.
      I'll say it does feel like it because threads about them will erupt into 50 plus pages of people arguing over pointless stuff

Comment

So does that mean the jump man logo will be in the center of the canvas when he fights Ward?

Comment

Clearly A-side.

Comment

Damn, I see you hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Nah, Ward has to focus on the LHW's now since you know, hes a LHW.
              He's been involved with the LHW for like 3 years now. His last 3 opponents were LHWs.

Comment

THis is an interesting post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  I think Jordans should be an Asian thing cause they're all made in China/Taiwan/Vietnam/etc, lol

Comment

Working...
                  X