Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Yea man, I always felt like we didn't get enough of him and he left too soon. This fight should be epic.
      I always felt like I was missing something by never getting Mayorga vs Margarito.

I love Mayorga, i didn't even understand what he was saying and he was the most entertaining pre fight hype fighters in the business.

The first time I saw him was vs Vernon Forrest and I just remember thinking he's so raw, than Vernon Forrest didn't know what to do with him. One of my favorite upsets of all time.

Comment

I feel like its going to be vargas vs mayorga. Shanes too old remember he broke his back like tyson, in his fight with the man Mundine

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          I always felt like I was missing something by never getting Mayorga vs Margarito.

I love Mayorga, i didn't even understand what he was saying and he was the most entertaining pre fight hype fighters in the business.

The first time I saw him was vs Vernon Forrest and I just remember thinking he's so raw, than Vernon Forrest didn't know what to do with him. One of my favorite upsets of all time.
          lol mayorga said i dont know who margarito is, is he a tijuana cab driver

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            If I'm haymon and PBC, I would try and air this fight... It will get huge ratings

No. Then Mayorga would get censored. We want full uncut Mayorga.

Comment

Wait, is this for real? Why???

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                If I'm haymon and PBC, I would try and air this fight... It will get huge ratings
                100% ! You know Mayorga is going to bring it and Shane while he is tentative and shot these days he's never been one to shy from a firefight.

Comment

It still will be a better fight than anything GGG has on tv, ya know him beating a helpless bus driver or janitor and its over real fast...These two can take a punch and deliver one, but whoever wins will call out mayweather, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    No. Then Mayorga would get censored. We want full uncut Mayorga.
                    imagine the **** he would've said had social media been as big as it is today, back then...

Comment

Shane Mosley shouldn't be fighting. Or sparring for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X