Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the elections were today and it was Trump Vs Hilary....who would you vote for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 more years of Bill is what this country deserves !

Comment

Trump..... Just to really shake up Washington...

People never like the government or officials but always vote back the same political types..

Trump not being a career politician, and being so outgoing and not giving a F'ck is the exact opposite of most candidates

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        And I'll count yours for the guy that referred to mexicans as "mother ****ers" and thinks all latinos in the country contribute to crime and rape. Got it.
        oh nah don't get me wrong Im not saying one or the other....I was solely pointing out that you said dick and balls ain't the only ones that can rule so I figured you meant vaginas can do just as good....wasn't flaming......

Comment

I'd vote for damn near anybody over Hilary! Hilary to any sane person has way too many reasons why she should never hold any public office! I don't like gun grabbers and Trump is a gun grabber. The 2nd Amendment says I have the right to bear arms and shall not be infringed upon. Any of this "gun control" bullshit is treason imo including restricting or documenting civilians from owning tanks, grenades, fully auto's, etc...!

RicDaRula for mi Papi it is lol!!! I hate that you are always given the illusion of a choice between the lesser of two evils(Democrats and Republicans). The electoral college bullshit makes your vote not count anyway... Gore vs Bush proved this as Gore won the popular(or your vote) and Bush won the electoral college(or the vote that counts paid for by corporations and banks). I never vote for the President anymore because of the electoral nonsense proving my vote to be as real as the Easter Bunny... I do vote for my state and local government office though.

Comment

LMAO HOW did Donald Trump get to actually be considered as a choice? Come on U.S.A

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              LMAO HOW did Donald Trump get to actually be considered as a choice? Come on U.S.A
              He hasn't won anything yet. All he has done is announce that he is running for election as a GOP candidate.

Comment

Hey im beating Hillariy.......all my sons out in force!.......ahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Can't stand Hillary and her lack of transparency and pretentiousness. "Oh, I'm using my personal email to conduct official U.S. business and I control the servers it's on."

US State Dept: "Hillary we need those emails, they're property of the U.S. government."

Hillary: "Oh, OK I'll release the emails....after my lawyers vet them, lol"
                  Exactly. Anyone who votes for hillary are idiots & have no respect for the dead benghazi soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
                    I'd vote for damn near anybody over Hilary! Hilary to any sane person has way too many reasons why she should never hold any public office! I don't like gun grabbers and Trump is a gun grabber. The 2nd Amendment says I have the right to bear arms and shall not be infringed upon. Any of this "gun control" bullshit is treason imo including restricting or documenting civilians from owning tanks, grenades, fully auto's, etc...!

RicDaRula for mi Papi it is lol!!! I hate that you are always given the illusion of a choice between the lesser of two evils(Democrats and Republicans). The electoral college bullshit makes your vote not count anyway... Gore vs Bush proved this as Gore won the popular(or your vote) and Bush won the electoral college(or the vote that counts paid for by corporations and banks). I never vote for the President anymore because of the electoral nonsense proving my vote to be as real as the Easter Bunny... I do vote for my state and local government office though.
                    F^cking A!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
                      oh nah don't get me wrong Im not saying one or the other....I was solely pointing out that you said dick and balls ain't the only ones that can rule so I figured you meant vaginas can do just as good....wasn't flaming......
                      No worries bro

Comment

Working...
                      X