Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Froch is ready for more of these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the banter begins...

Comment

War Froch

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        And the banter begins...

All in good spirit!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          It's in England so that gives him an edge. I doubt he can last the distance though. He is old.
          Be real. Froch has gotten better since the first fight, a lot better. Kessler has slid. If they fight in any fair situation, Froch will and should be favored to win.
          I understand you are a Kessler fan and root for him, and that is fine, but he is in deep in a rematch with this Carl Froch. Very deep. And he probably won't win.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
            Be real. Froch has gotten better since the first fight, a lot better. Kessler has slid. If they fight in any fair situation, Froch will and should be favored to win.
            I understand you are a Kessler fan and root for him, and that is fine, but he is in deep in a rematch with this Carl Froch. Very deep. And he probably won't win.
            This time Kessler is healthy. No doublevision to make him miss as much.

But it's been a while since he fought the elite, so we'll have to see how much he has left. Then again when was the last time Froch beat an elite fighter? A looong time ago unless you consider Bute to be more than a hypejob.

Comment

I almost feel sorry for the Cobra. A Viking with perfect vision on both eyes! It'll end like this poor bugger!

Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green GIF on Twitpic

Comment

froch won the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  froch won the first fight.
                  The overwhelming majority of NSB had Kessler as the winner.

I'm not surprised at you though. You had Hopkins-Calzaghe 121-106.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    The overwhelming majority of NSB had Kessler as the winner.

I'm not surprised at you though. You had Hopkins-Calzaghe 121-106.
                    yeah and people thought calzaghe beat hopkins at first until they watched it again and saw he was smacking air while getting countered. more info=better decision making. froch should have won but yeah it was close. a draw is possible but that's at best for kessler. froch has gotten better. kessler has gotten worse. easy beatdown.
                    Last edited by daggum; 01-15-2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      yeah and people thought calzaghe beat hopkins at first until they watched it again and saw he was smacking air while getting countered. more info=better decision making. froch should have won but yeah it was close. a draw is possible but that's at best for kessler. froch has gotten better. kessler has gotten worse. easy beatdown.
                      Judging happens at ringside. Not in slowmo while wearing a Hopkins cap dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X