Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio Suspended for 120 days.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

title needs to be changed. op nice title baiting though.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
      title needs to be changed. op nice title baiting though.
      thats what the damn video says, I never once honestly thought about him failing a drug test. I knew it was cause of the KO, you have to narrow minded to instantly think it cause he failed a drug test.

Comment

Thats no big deal, he isnt going to fight for 4 months anyways.

However he shouldnt be sparring for a long time either but that they have no control over what he does in the Philippines. If he is smart he wont spar for a long time either.

Comment

knowing pacquiao, i'm sure he won't let this stop him. most probably after all test results come back as negative, he'll talk to arum and ask him to convince the commission to let him fight this april 2013. if all things fail, meaning test results are negative but commission still wound lift the ban, then i guess pacquiao's next fight would be held somewhere else, most likely texas

Comment

So much for the reserved April date.

Comment

They should have given him 365 days. That KO was brutal! He was literally put to sleep by JMM's monster shot.

Comment

Pac was put to sleep big time, but when he did wake up, he recovered very quickly. Usually guys that get KO'd like that are groggy for quite a while afterwards. That is a good thing to have a quick lights off and lights back on.

The automatic suspension is usually 90 days for tko's and KO's, but his was kinda severe, so an extra 30 days may be necessary. The keys for him in this down time is to keep in shape and stay healthy. He can still do training, hit the bags and do road work, so it will all fall back in place quickly when he goes into full training/sparring again.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA. suspension is just the wrong term. wish him well.

Comment

I wasn't misled by the title at all. First thing I thought was precaution for his concussion. Hope he gets better though. He looked good for the first six rounds and can still make some noise.

Comment

That's normally what happens when you KO, They would automatically suspend your licence, its nothing new...just a precaution, Anyway Arum said he would make sure Pac has a brain scan before they make any arrangement for a 5th fight with JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X