Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the strangest foods you've eaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fck I'm like a goat, I well eat anything. Don't know why so many people in the states are so closed minded when it comes to food.

Comment

Donkey, duck blood soup, beatles, dog, pig poopshoot, turtle, chicken heart.

Your turn OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        And finally, an American classic (actually perhaps British, or something), but I love oyster shooters.

In fact, I prefer them on the half shell, but I use to go to a bar which had 50 cent oyster shooters every Wednesday (and $2 microbrews on tap) and we use to practically buy them out.

However, on the half shell is best.
        Oysters are good the only food i can think of that automatically makes you feel good.

Comment

I have eaten Emu and Ostrich,Ostrich is good tastes like chicken emu is fcking disgusting though but not as bad as lamb that sht is horrible.

Comment

Probably goat intestines. It was used as casing.

Comment

I've eaten balut, raw oysters, sashimi and dog meat but still the strangest I've ever eaten is a wounded pigeon that fell from our roof.

Comment

dodo eggs

_

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  Why? It's all about individual experiences.

I'll be sure to upload a picture or two of my dog stew in a few weeks too.
                  Good shit man. Can't wait for the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Oysters are good the only food i can think of that automatically makes you feel good.
                    It's the punch of cholesterol.

Comment

Sheep's testicles. Sheep's brain, roasted partridge. I love food - I am getting fat.

Comment

Working...
                      X