Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the fight really be off if Cotto misses weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the fight really be off if Cotto misses weight?

I dont think so.

Roach that if Cotto weights more than 147, the fight is off, so teh catchweight is not a big deal, the 2mills are.!!!!!

Comment

LOL, do you really think Cotto is going to miss weight, and lose the biggest payday of his career?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
        I dont think so.
        No. It's just more talk from Roach, yet the idiots fall for it ever time.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

how could he not make the weight.. he trained a month ahead of pacman

Comment

I don't think Roach will let this fight happen if Cotto weights more then 147 lbs.`

Comment

I say Cotto should avoid killing himself and make weight as without TOTALLY killing himself ~146lbs. Just pay the $1mil and make it back on your next fight.

Comment

roach will want to but you know how kind and good hearted pacquiao is. he'll still go thru with it for his fans and people.

this goes to show how scared team pacquiao really is. i know cotto will come to weigh in at least at 146, even though i'm leaning towards 147. the beating will be worse than i was expecting. strongly and sincerely believe pacquiaos chances of winning this fight are slim to none. cotto should easily defeat him.

Comment

Cotto seems to be (recent) in shape. I think he might come in at the contract weight..if that is the case...good for him! Pac seems pretty strong too!

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    I don't think Roach will let this fight happen if Cotto weights more then 147 lbs.`
                    Yes he will let it happen. Too much money and HBO would be pissed.

This fight is happening even if Cotto weigh's in at 180.

Comment

Working...
                    X