Me Shaddow Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trick View Post
    Do NOT call a scotsman a limey...

Anyways, well good luck this weekend then man, don't push yourself too hard this week in training. Stay focused and all, just don't be killlin' yourself.

Good luck,
    Trick
    yeah thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr View Post

Just a short clip of me shaddow boxing, ive got 8oz gloves on which i use for the bags.
      i might start to film myself shaddow boxing more often cos you can spot stuff when you watch it, i noticed my right elbow kind of lifts when im throwing a left, i know my gloves are high, but i like em like that, when i get in close they lower to stop me taking body shots.

For those of you who don't know, ive not long turned 17, im 54kg and 5ft8 - 9

i will leave this video up for a day or two
      You should shadow box somewhere so you can move around. I also noticed that you keep your head down, it looks like u cant see. Keep your eyes so that you can see at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by phxboxingfan View Post
        You should shadow box somewhere so you can move around. I also noticed that you keep your head down, it looks like u cant see. Keep your eyes so that you can see at all times.
        i usually do but i done it in my kitchen so i could sit my camera on top of the fridge, and i see what you say about the eyes, it looks like im not looking lol (i am btw)
        cheers

Comment

ah man watching this stuff makes me wanna fight in the ring

Comment

Working...
          X