Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gatti Vs. Mayweather 10th Year Anniversary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how Floyd stans make a big deal out of this fight considering Gatti has been schooled before.

Comment

How can any1 forget that sucker punch?

Floyd is so gifted and talented that he resorts to sucker punches and elbows to win fights.... ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        this floyd vs 140 pac would be a real fight
        The Floyd that fought Gatti wrecks any version of Manny Pacquiao ever to exists (questions and all).

Don't have the gif, but Floyd rattling off that six punch combination on Gatti (can't remember the round) and then stepping off, still ready to fight and not even giving Gatti the chance to do more than think of maybe throwing a shot back, did it for me.

7-0 absolute beating, where Pacquiao either goes out on his face or Freddie saves him, likely ruining Pacman (a la Tapia-Kirkland)

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/1/L/g/H/1LgHP/Floydie.gif[/IMG]

Comment

what i remember...gatti got spooked by the fireworks that went off. i knew it was going to be over quickly then. also the ref said stop punching but floyd threw a left hook and knocked gatti down...then the ref started counting as if he didn't just say stop punching. maybe he meant for only gatti to stop punching? that floyd-side treatment coming in handy. gatti also changed his style and was more of a boxer at that stage which was obviously suicide. kinda like how pac is more boxer now than aggressive fighter. timing is key.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              That was an absolute mismatch, and it should never have happened tbh.

Can't believe some people actually thought Gatti would/could KO him.

I actually won money on that bet. The casual fan that bet against me thought that Gatti's size would make the difference. I told him Floyd was damn near impossible to beat and that Gatti was just too slow and hittable.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                this floyd vs 140 pac would be a real fight
                this is the one that we should have had

would have been worth the hundred bucks and meant something

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  The Floyd that fought Gatti wrecks any version of Manny Pacquiao ever to exists (questions and all).

Don't have the gif, but Floyd rattling off that six punch combination on Gatti (can't remember the round) and then stepping off, still ready to fight and not even giving Gatti the chance to do more than think of maybe throwing a shot back, did it for me.

7-0 absolute beating, where Pacquiao either goes out on his face or Freddie saves him, likely ruining Pacman (a la Tapia-Kirkland)
                  he was fighting a hesitant gatti...just in the fight before he fought corley and took a lot of big shots and was hurt several times. don't you think the opponent just standing there not doing anything had something to do with the way he looked?

Comment

Working...
                  X