Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooklyn Shooting in Broad Daylight.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's an old video. The way that guy rolled away all the way down the street was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      that wasn't brutal?

you need to start staying away from youtube and wshh....you're de-sensitized.
      I don't watch either. I am pretty sensitive to brutal stuff, I don't like watching those kinds of things. I just don't think this particular scene is that bad.

I'm going to show you what a real brutal Micky D's style beat down is. My friend Rayon here[he's actually my friend] with a pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I don't watch either. I am pretty sensitive to brutal stuff, I don't like watching those kinds of things. I just don't think this particular scene is that bad.

I'm going to show you what a real brutal Micky D's style beat down is. My friend Rayon here[he's actually my friend] with a pipe.

that on was mashed up, i saw that. he was on parole or something, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          that on was mashed up, i saw that. he was on parole or something, right?
          No, he had just come out of doing 11 years in prison for a shooting. Hard to believe with that information and what he did in the video, he's actually a really good guy. He made a mistake as a teenager, then came out trying to work hard in McDonald's and he was just put in a situation that he couldn't really escape as you can see from the video he tried getting away and was cornered. The girl had threatened to cut him up so he went crazy because he had to check the $50 dollar bill she gave him, it's the policy. That's happens when you push some one like that. But he's a cool guy, he's a good person and a father, easy to talk to. Those girls just gave him no choice and no one around him helped him, his co workers just stood there. Luckily he didn't do time, he got so much support from the community and eyewitness that he won the case easily.

Comment

I remember that

Felt bad for the guy because he was just protecting himself from some crazy b1tch and got in trouble

If that was russian the cops would come and continue in beating that b1tch lol

Comment

The girls[they are lesbians] were actually charged for 3 different things. Trespassing, disorderly conduct and I forgot the third one. Rayon didn't get charged for anything. The one you see hopping over was the "man" of the relationship. Well, she got a manly beat down.

Comment

once he jumped over that counter he was trespassing into the McHood...he looked for it...

Comment

Check this out, crazy **** - **WARNING GrAPHIC**

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Check this out, crazy **** - **WARNING GrAPHIC**

why da fu¢k is he not in hand cuffs...or why didn't they search him from the beginning...bad police work...

Comment

No, he had just come out of doing 11 years in prison for a shooting. Hard to believe with that information and what he did in the video, he's actually a really good guy. He made a mistake as a teenager, then came out trying to work hard in McDonald's and he was just put in a situation that he couldn't really escape as you can see from the video he tried getting away and was cornered. The girl had threatened to cut him up so he went crazy because he had to check the $50 dollar bill she gave him, it's the policy. That's happens when you push some one like that. But he's a cool guy, he's a good person and a father, easy to talk to. Those girls just gave him no choice and no one around him helped him, his co workers just stood there. Luckily he didn't do time, he got so much support from the community and eyewitness that he won the case easily.
                      damn! it's nice to hear the after story dude. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X