The Klitschko legacy....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klitschko legacy....

....tko6.........

What legacy? They aren't even on TV over here anymore.

Comment

Vit's the guy who fought bravely but lost to Lennox
      that's what he's best known for
      Wlad's the guy who ran HW boxing after Lennox
      he doesn't have any 1 defining fight
      together? they're boxing's "tag team" champions at HW
      Vit's the enforcer of the family, Wlad's the front man

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        What legacy? They aren't even on TV over here anymore.
        haha it's true though.

Comment

Sad but true.

Its like Foremans legacy losing to an older Muhammad Ali. But at least Foreman had the win over Frazier, Grills, and Oldest champ ever to cancel it out.

The Klitschkos dont have any memorable wins to cancel out their memorable defeats.

Comment

Best heavyweights in the worst era ever, sucks to be them, they would be good in other eras based on size and the ability to use it effectively. Wlad's chin would have a hard time holding up in the 70's, 80's or 90's heavys. Vitali on the other hand would be fun to watch against other big power punchers. Wlad has a good shot of beating Joe Louis 25 title defenses record and Wlad will still not be considered one of the best heavys ever, based on the lack of skill level the division currently has, Joe Louis could have 25 defenses in a couple of years against the top fighters and former contenders that still get title shots (Rahman and Shannon Briggs recently).

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              The Klitschkos dont have any memorable wins to cancel out their memorable defeats.
              That is a very good point. They are good guys, its too bad they came along when HW boxing was so weak.

Comment

Vitali's brave loss to Lennox Lewis is what he'll be remembered for.

Wladimir will be remembered for having legit one punch knockout power, a fantastic jab and a killer instinct....but never taking a risk.

They'll be missed in years to come. I'm sure of it. There era hasn't been a pretty one and we shouldn't blame them for that. They've just dealt with the guys that have been out there for them.

Larry Holmes and Lennox Lewis were never appreciated during there time at the top. I'm sure the Klitschko Brothers will be held in a similar light.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  That is a very good point. They are good guys, its too bad they came along when HW boxing was so weak.

Is the HW division weak? Or is it the fact Klitschko Brothers make everyone else look weak. I believe Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis were all products of steroids. I know Tyson & Holyfield was juicing. No doubt, I can't believe it hasn't been brought up, especially Tyson, Juicer for sure

Comment

Working...
                  X