No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Marquez "if no pacquiao, a fight with timothy bradley is also possible"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
    I'm not challenging you but would you happen to have the link? I'm interested on what he has to say about fighting Morales.
    its been a while, and I can't recall what episode it was on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I don't know,I wish he just went on ahead & retired. He is almost 40. Years from now when people talk about Pacman-Marquez 3, it will be more about Marquez being robbed in the eyes of 90% of the viewers than Pacman winning.
      yeah i can see that as well. at first he said "it's either pacquiao 4 or retirement." i wouldn't have mind if he retired, but it's pretty cool to hear that an atg like him might have another fight. he showed he can get properly conditioned and still fight at 40, so might as well try and go out with a win (at least on paper).

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      why would he? Morales is shot and way past it, he is not classified as a top 10 p4p fighter. Marquez already talked about this on Golpe a Golpe ESPN awhile back.
      marquez is not a young fighter himself anymore either. i think morales' effort against maidana and cano showed he still has a bit left and it's not like marquez will savagely beat him. morales got a 140 lb world strap around his waist, i'd rather see him fight marquez than a younger fighter who would outclass him when he's past his prime.

it would be brutal to watch, sure it would earn Morales a decent last payday but he has regressed even more since the Maidana fight, he didn't look so good in his last fight with Cano.It would not be competitive at all.
      and his upcoming fight with danny garcia will be? i don't see it being competitive tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        marquez is not a young fighter himself anymore either. i think morales' effort against maidana and cano showed he still has a bit left and it's not like marquez will savagely beat him. morales got a 140 lb world strap around his waist, i'd rather see him fight marquez than a younger fighter who would outclass him when he's past his prime.
        Theres a difference, Marquez is not young be he is not past his prime as of yet, he can still possibly hang in there with some of the top fighters in the division. Yes Morales gave great effort in his last 2 fights but he hasn't won a meaningful fight in years. Not to mention, Bradley was wrongfully stripped of his WBC strap just to have Morales win that 4th title against Cano who is inexperienced and was only notified a few weeks earlier about the fight. I don't understand why anybody would want to see this fight, it does nothing for Marquez's legacy nor would he get any credit for beating a past prime Morales.

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        and his upcoming fight with danny garcia will be? i don't see it being competitive tbh...
        It wont be, but Garcia is not on Marquez's level.

Comment

it would be brutal to watch, sure it would earn Morales a decent last payday but he has regressed even more since the Maidana fight, he didn't look so good in his last fight with Cano. It would not be competitive at all.
          Eric proved so many boxing experts wrong in his maidana fight. I don't think you would mind him proving you wrong if ever this fight happens.

Comment

Make this fight in la area.

Comment

Theres a difference, Marquez is not young be he is not past his prime as of yet, he can still possibly hang in there with some of the top fighters in the division. Yes Morales gave great effort in his last 2 fights but he hasn't won a meaningful fight in years. Not to mention, Bradley was wrongfully stripped of his WBC strap just to have Morales win that 4th title against Cano who is inexperienced and was only notified a few weeks earlier about the fight. I don't understand why anybody would want to see this fight, it does nothing for Marquez's legacy nor would he get any credit for beating a past prime Morales.

It wont be, but Garcia is not on Marquez's level.
              because it'd give way for both men (legends) to say they fought each other. yeah of course marquez would be the heavy favorite to win, but both are grown men, and if they're up for the challenge, who are we to say they're not up for it? morales will lose that strap to garcia. all i'm saying is i'd rather see him lose it to marquez rather than garcia. morales/garcia is a slightly better version of khan/barrera imo, morales is too past his best days to possibly handle garcia, he needs come forward guys to look good or make a great fight happen. even then, those types of fights will mess him up even more than fighting marquez. it's not like marquez will ktfo morales or beat him to a bloody pulp.
              it is what it is, both men are still around trying to fight top fighters. we'll see what happens in their next fights.

Comment

I thought that piss breath said that he was gonna retire unless he got Pac?

Comment

marquez still has those marks on his forehead from the pac fight.

and ppl were saying pacs punches werent effective....lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    marquez still has those marks on his forehead from the pac fight.

and ppl were saying pacs punches werent effective....lol.....
                    thats scarring from previous fights idiot, thats why his face bruises up real easily. Wait, are you going to post the same fucking pics in this thread aswell?

Comment

that 's what happens when jmm once in a while gets off pacquaio's nuts,... he sees other tough challenges not named pac.......

make it happen already, winner gets pacquaio....bradley Ud's him...

Comment

Working...
                      X