Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quit HATING: Mayweather-Ortiz is the best fight available at WW.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titanium View Post
    Ortiz is ok for a tune up because Mayweather has been inactive but lets not try to sell this as a superfight between two top welterweights. Remeber Ortiz was a light welterweight two fights ago, and lucky to get a draw against Lamont Peterson right before he exposed Berto.
    Nobody's selling this or trying to claim this to be a superfight. But it's a great fight, for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Nobody's selling this or trying to claim this to be a superfight. But it's a great fight, for what it is.
      Word.

I want to see Pac do the same thing to Bradley that Floyd is doing for Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        what like the 3-4 troll accounts on here? get real man. this *****-******* "war" is nothing but delusional pac fanatics getting called out on their daily bullshit by some other fan who don't even follow mayweather as hard as they'd like to assume. there's about 20 *******s for every 1 troll here, the ratio is quite pathetic if you think about it.
        Lol...no comment.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Word.

I want to see Pac do the same thing to Bradley that Floyd is doing for Ortiz.
          I would too...these top fighters should be giving the young up & coming fighters a shot @ them. **** let Khan fight Pacquiao as a passing of the baton so-to-speak.

Comment

I would too...these top fighters should be giving the young up & coming fighters a shot @ them. **** let Khan fight Pacquiao as a passing of the baton so-to-speak.
            by passing the baton....do you mean gettin knocked the f@ck out?

That's a great comparison, btw. Floyd fighting Ortiz is the equivalent of Pac fighting Khan in a sense. Khan and Ortiz are pretty close in caliber.

Good fight for Floyd...but please, let's not get ahead of ourselves. They (Manny/Floyd) aren't necessarily tuning up for each other, but we can hope.

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Ortiz
              Mayweather vs. Ortiz
              Pacquiao vs. Mayweather

I'd have been excited regardless. More Pac vs. Mayweather than anythig else, but pac or mayweather vs. Ortiz is logical, makes sense, and it has "****ing AWESOME!!!" written all over it. So Mayweather vs. Ortiz? Shiiiiiiiit I'm down. As annoying as Floyd is with all his talk, he's still a damn good boxer, and you gotta respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
                by passing the baton....do you mean gettin knocked the f@ck out?

That's a great comparison, btw. Floyd fighting Ortiz is the equivalent of Pac fighting Khan in a sense. Khan and Ortiz are pretty close in caliber.

Good fight for Floyd...but please, let's not get ahead of ourselves. They (Manny/Floyd) aren't necessarily tuning up for each other, but we can hope.
                Maybe. But it would thrust Khan into the national spotlight similar to how Ortiz will be exposed (to the general public, not in boxing terms) even if he loses. I meant it more in terms of it being Pacquiao's last fight though. Him going out against a young, stablemate and giving him that huge opportunity. Ideally, May-Pac would be the perfect swan song, but like I said before, I'm not holding my breath for that ever happening.

Comment

If Pacquiao picked Ortiz you'd all be excited about it. And the *****s would then be hating. All of you fanboys from both sides are ******ed. Ortiz is HUGE at 147. He looked great against Berto and beat a man many thought he'd lose to. Put your emotions aside for once and enjoy a young prospect getting the chance of a lifetime.
                  Agreed this site is full of haters,he is fighting a 25 year old beast coming off a fight of the year performance and 8 years his jr i have been critical of Floyd as of late but i love this fight.Did you even see Manny entertain an Ortiz fight nopre he is making a lightweight come up and fight him at a weight he is not effective at.

Comment

Floyd boxing then Pac fighting 2 months later... this is great!!!! i cant wait!

yo t where we watchin this mayn?

Comment

I think people are getting tired of Arum recycling fighters to milk his cash cow Pacquiao especially boxing fans.

And Floyd picked the best fight available albeit it would a nice and easy work for him

It's a very smart move and now he's marketing this guy. Even his Uncle is hyping Ortiz. Soon GBP will put some interesting words to push their agenda.

The only intriguing about this is

Floyd fighting again.

At least there's a glimmer of hope that the coward can finally grow a pair and fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X