• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primera View Post
    You don't believe Pac-JMM 3 did 1.4?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-view#HBO_PPV

It actually did 1.45
    I can go on wikipedia and change those to 1.7 if i wanted to. Unless released by HBO PPV i dont believe any numbers thrown out

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Floyd is A plan , he just doesnt say its the A ducking plan .
      By already saying JMM v Pac is pretty much a go for Nov..Yes he is. But then again Arum already said it wont happen so who cares.

Comment

another fight with marquez???? ..... wtf for!!.... wow this is so stupid... and just throwing this out there, dont even bother making another 24/7, who the hell would watch... this is stupid

Comment

LOL at Arum saying that he never wants to discuss future fights before Manny's current fight takes place.

So Margarito wasn't confirmed before the Clottey fight?
          Mosley wasn't confirmed before the Margarito fight?
          Marquez wasn't confirmed before the Mosley fight?
          Bradley wasn't confirmed before the Marquez fight???

I bet you that they're probably almost finalized with the fourth fight already? haha

But like I said before .... the only way the fourth fight ends....

a) Pac dominates, gets decision
          b) JMM dominates, Pac gets decision
          c) Pac wins close fight, gets decision
          d) JMM wins close fight, Pac gets decision.
          e) should be a draw, Pac gets decision
          f) draw - Arum pushes for a 5th fight to see who's the better fighter ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Comment

So they will duck the 40 million offer and fight for a lot less vs JMM?

Isn't Pac about to retire? Thats just sad.... I don't believe it. Bob won't allow Pac to walk away without taking the 40 million offer because we all know Bob will want to take home something rather than nothing.

Mayweather vs Pac in 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
              LOL at Arum saying that he never wants to discuss future fights before Manny's current fight takes place.

So Margarito wasn't confirmed before the Clottey fight?
              Mosley wasn't confirmed before the Margarito fight?
              Marquez wasn't confirmed before the Mosley fight?
              Bradley wasn't confirmed before the Marquez fight???

I bet you that they're probably almost finalized with the fourth fight already? haha

But like I said before .... the only way the fourth fight ends....

a) Pac dominates, gets decision
              b) JMM dominates, Pac gets decision
              c) Pac wins close fight, gets decision
              d) JMM wins close fight, Pac gets decision.
              e) should be a draw, Pac gets decision
              f) draw - Arum pushes for a 5th fight to see who's the better fighter ONCE AND FOR ALL!
              LMAO...This is the best post in this thread...hit the nail head on....

Comment

well arum, if you aint gonna match pacquiao with mayweather then you can stick whatever bull**** your planning up your japs.

Comment

I thought Mayweahter already made it clear that he doesn't want the fight as evidence by his no PPV offer. You gotta be an idiot to accept such an offer if you were Paq.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    I can go on wikipedia and change those to 1.7 if i wanted to. Unless released by HBO PPV i dont believe any numbers thrown out
                    i believe they were released by hbo hence it being up on wiki. you need a source to change or add something to wiki, otherwise it's taken down in minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                      i believe they were released by hbo hence it being up on wiki. you need a source to change or add something to wiki, otherwise it's taken down in minutes.
                      HBO never released numbers for Pac-Mosley or Pac-JMM III. All we heard from them was that Pac-Mosley was around 1.2 million, and than Arum said it did 1.3 million. And all we heard about Pac-JMM III was that it did around 1.2 or so, and than Arum said it did 1.4 million.

HBO didn't release the May-Ortiz numbers either. They said the fight did well over 1 million buys, and than GBP said it did 1.25 million.

But with Pac, we haven't heard official numbers since Pac-Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X