Mayweather Sr: "They talking about December..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather Vs Calderon

in December!

Last edited by Rorschach™; 10-02-2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Watchmen View Post
      Maweather Vs Calderon

in December!

nice pic of Pac in your sig!

Comment

would be nice if he took a stay busy fight while waiting on pacman-cotto-or mosley-berto..but i doubt it happens

Comment

well Pavlik-Williams is the only HBO fight scheduled for December.

Unless Mosley-Mayweather picks up some noise.

what opponent could HBO come up with on 2 months notice?

Comment

Gayweather would fight on December to avoid Manny on March or April. It'll be a good excuse to duck Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              would be nice if he took a stay busy fight while waiting on pacman-cotto-or mosley-berto..but i doubt it happens
              Floyd would get raped on here if he took a stay busy fight, he already took a tune up which IMO he should be given a pass for because it was his first fight back.

It HAS to be Mosley/Cotto-Pac winner next

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                HBO will make a date for him if he decide to fight in December, hopefully its Mosley. But it definately shows bias to Floyd if he happens seeing as they forced Mosley to switch his date.
                I'd like Mayweather vs Shane on Free HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                  Gayweather would fight on December to avoid Manny on March or April. It'll be a good excuse to duck Manny.
                  ..this is not the case IF he decided to fight in December bro. Let's be honest. One of the biggest reasons he back was to fight Manny. Anyone with half a brain knows that and its the fight that EVERYONE wants to see. So trust and believe if Manny gets past Miguel, that fight WILL get made. I don't care what Roach has been saying about Manny can retire without Floyd and all that.
                  Last edited by COACH WEBB; 10-02-2009, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Floyd would get raped on here if he took a stay busy fight, he already took a tune up which IMO he should be given a pass for because it was his first fight back.

It HAS to be Mosley/Cotto-Pac winner next
                    nothing is written in stone..Big Floyd was just answering the question. He clearly states, that "..but I DON'T know.."

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                      I wouldn't mind, Mayweather vs. Isaac Hlatshwayo for the IBF.

Comment

Working...
                      X