Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's resume is best? Khan vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan has the better resume. Devon received two gift decisions against Kotelnik and Matthysse and quit like b1tch against Bradley.

Khan has wins over Kotelnik, Maidiana and Judah. His win against Paulie is also more notable now after Paulie went on to pick up a strap @ WW and his decent showing against Broner.

Those wins IMO are better than wins against Witter, Urango and Bailey.

Comment

• Alexander for me though think I accidentally voted Khan.

Even with the controversial decisions Khan still got mopped by Peterson, starched by Prescott and Garcia.

and people are saying Khan doesn't have controversial wins? Does the Willie Limmond fight not ring any bells?
      Last edited by dan_cov; 08-21-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Alexander for me though think I accidentally voted Khan.

Even with the controversial decisions Khan still got mopped by Peterson, starched by Prescott and Garcia.

and people are saying Khan doesn't have controversial wins? Does the Willie Limmond fight not ring any bells?
        Eh, Limmonds corner stopped the fight. How was the controversial?

If anything, the McCloskey stoppage was the most controversial.

Comment

• I think its about a tie,,, both have good wins,,, alexander has some dubious "hometown" wins, but he has never been iced like khan has...

all in all, i think its about even...

Thats why im excited for this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Eh, Limmonds corner stopped the fight. How was the controversial?

If anything, the McCloskey stoppage was the most controversial.

Limmond floored Khan who got up then took a knee again and was down for a total of around 14 seconds.

Comment

Limmond floored Khan who got up then took a knee again and was down for a total of around 14 seconds.
              Ah, in that sense.

I haven't seen the fight in a long time, but you might be right. Be he only took a knee quickly. Don't know what that was all about tbh

Comment

Yep, Limmond should gave a KO win vs Khan on his record. Dark day for British boxing that was, got swept under the carpet very quickly as well i thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Ok lmao..Like I said,no call missed flight and fighting a month later..Sure your right..
                  what if i lose?

Comment

• Khan at present.

Alexander isn't really a champion in any sense apart from holding a token belt at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      what if i lose?

Get ya mind right..Hahaha Ha Ha HAHAHA..

Comment

Working...
                      X