Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While You're Bashing Muslims, Keep in mind....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
    this thread was not necessary mate.......

and those images are disgusting

remove them

you're only inviting more idiots to post their bigoted views of Religion...this will end up into the same, All religions are Evil thread.....and that Athiests never commit such acts.....
    stalin was an athiest

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
      stalin was an athiest
      though growing up he was a catholic just like hitler.

went to school in a Georgian Orthodox seminary for 11 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
        though growing up he was a catholic just like hitler.
        i forgot that he murdered millions when he was a kid not an adult my bad:/

Comment

i forgot that he murdered millions when he was a kid not an adult my bad:/
          and i forgot that the rearing of a child has nothing to do with his actions morals and opinions as an adult.....stupid me

Comment

and i forgot that the rearing of a child has nothing to do with his actions morals and opinions as an adult.....stupid me
            yeah your right their is absolutely no way to get beaten as a child and not become the exact same monster your parents were because thats destiny.

Comment

yeah your right their is absolutely no way to get beaten as a child and not become the exact same monster your parents were because thats destiny.
              completely incorrect in both the interpretation of what i said and the idea within your reply.

spare the rod spoil the child.

I am right though in that there is absolutely no way to get beaten as a child and not have it effect your actions opinions and morals as an adult. whether you become the same monster or resent their actions and become the exact opposite both result due to events that occurred as a child.

you could go through 11 years of forced religious learning and become the next pope or you could resent it become atheist and work as hard as you can to destroy all religion.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-12-2010, 04:46 AM.

Comment

completely incorrect in both the interpretation of what i said and the idea within your reply.

I am right though in that there is absolutely no way to get beaten as a child and not have it effect your actions opinions and morals as an adult. whether you become the same monster or resent their actions and become the exact opposite both result due to events that occurred as a child.
                so what about serial killer that had great childhoods? wheres the logic in that?

Comment

so what about serial killer that had great childhoods? wheres the logic in that?
                  spare the rod spoil the child....duh

ever read the asops fable where the guy steals his clasmates book takes it home and shows is mother. the mother then praises him so a couple weeks later he steals a class mates coat takes it home to show his mother and his mother buys him icecream. eventually the child moves out and continues stealing things till he kills some one during a robbery and gets caught. th guy is sentenced to hang and as hes being led to the gallows he sees his mother and asks to talk to her on last time. the son goes over to wisper in her ear and pulls a mike tyson biting it off hes then dragged away while screaming if you would have just scolded me for that book none of this would have happened.

Comment

spare the rod spoil the child....duh

ever read the asops fable where the guy steals his clasmates book takes it home and shows is mother. the mother then praises him so a couple weeks later he steals a class mates coat takes it home to show his mother and his mother buys him icecream. eventually the child moves out and continues stealing things till he kills some one during a robbery and gets caught. th guy is sentenced to hang and as hes being led to the gallows he sees his mother and asks to talk to her on last time. the son goes over to wisper in her ear and pulls a mike tyson biting it off hes then dragged away while screaming if you would have just scolded me for that book none of this would have happened.

if you wanna live in a fairytale world where good parents only raise good kids and bad parents only raise bad kids then fine by me but in the real world plenty of ppl had bad childhoods and became great ppl and parents themselves and plenty of kids that had good parents on every level grow up up to be scumbags and killers to. while childhoods play a part in our adult sychology it does not control us.

Comment

this thread supports terrorism, i demand a mod to close it down!

Comment

Working...
                      X