Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While You're Bashing Muslims, Keep in mind....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While You're Bashing Muslims, Keep in mind....

That the following are attributed to Christianity/Christians, and there's much, much more.

Every religion has it's faults. Stop pretending as if Muslims are the only religion with extremist, or to have ever committed crimes against humanity. Seek knowledge beyond what the media feeds you. You'll be amazed by the truth. And I say this as a Christian.

this thread was not necessary mate.......

and those images are disgusting

remove them

you're only inviting more idiots to post their bigoted views of Religion...this will end up into the same, All religions are Evil thread.....and that Athiests never commit such acts.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
      this thread was not necessary mate.......

and those images are disgusting

remove them

you're only inviting more idiots to post their bigoted views of Religion...this will end up into the same, All religions are Evil thread.....and that Athiests never commit such acts.....
      I can honestly say I agree 100% with Stone here.. I'm Suprised

Comment

Nobody wants to talk about this kind of stuff as the discussions always go no where.......

Shemales or GTFO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
          That the following are attributed to Christianity/Christians, and there's much, much more.

Every religion has it's faults. Stop pretending as if Muslims are the only religion with extremist, or to have ever committed crimes against humanity. Seek knowledge beyond what the media feeds you. You'll be amazed by the truth. And I say this as a Christian.
          They don't want to hear that though, thats the whole point. Most of them have only probably ever met a few muslims in their lives and the rest they see on Fox news and movies.

I agree with Sexy Spray, just not on the shemale issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
            thats incorrect though as all Christians arent the same.

take the crusades mainly fought by roman catholic christians along with hitler him self growing up as a catholic.

now should the millions of people that didnt agree with the roman catholic teachings and created their own branches of christianity, whom of which many are responsible for zero innocent deaths through out all history, be grouped into the same league as the roman catholics?

religion or not though the ones responsiable for more deaths then any other race/religion/ethnicity is...............the chinese!!!!!! though they're just killing other chinese so i guess it dosnt matter all that much.
            can you really say that the members of the anabaptist (christian) religion who so strongly belived that "The believer must not bear arms or offer forcible resistance to wrongdoers, nor wield the sword. No Christian has the jus gladii (the right of the sword)." to the point where they were being slaughtered with out putting up any kind of fight really should be grouped in with hitler?

and you show racisim while if it wernt for the Mennonites most the western world would still be keeping slaves....a very Christian religion and due to their belief in their religion they felt that slavery restricted the rights of men and set out to abolish slavery in Pennsylvanian starting first with the Amish and then all of western europe and the northern americas.

and then the crusades... millions of muslims die ohhh no....guess what? so did millions of roman catholics over those 600 years.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-12-2010, 03:57 AM.

Comment

can you really say that the members of the anabaptist (christian) religion who so strongly belived that "The believer must not bear arms or offer forcible resistance to wrongdoers, nor wield the sword. No Christian has the jus gladii (the right of the sword)." to the point where they were being slaughtered with out putting up any kind of fight really should be grouped in with hitler?

and you show racisim while if it wernt for the Mennonites most the western world would still be keeping slaves....a very Christian religion and due to their belief in their religion they felt that slavery restricted the rights of men and set out to abolish slavery in Pennsylvanian starting first with the Amish and then all of western europe and the northern americas.

and then the crusades... millions of muslims die ohhh no....guess what? so did millions of roman catholics over those 600 years.
              You are aware that Christianity and Islam, at their foundations, are practically the same religion? The difference being their/our beliefs on Jesus.

Comment

You are aware that Christianity and Islam, at their foundations, are practically the same religion? The difference being their/our beliefs on Jesus.
                right and catholics and protestants are the same too....just like being jewish is the same as being amish.....

Comment

right and catholics and protestants are the same too....just like being jewish is the same as being amish.....
                  Lol really?

Comment

Lol really?
                    i mean if christians and muslims are the same being that they are both abrahamic religions then being jewish and being amish would be the same thing as amish is christian and christianity is abrahamic and well judaism is abrahamic as well.

fact is Bábism, Bahá'í Faith, Christianity (Catholicism, Protestantism, Other groups), Gnosticism, Islam, Judaism, Rastafari movement, Mandaeans and Sabians, Samaritanism, and Unitarian Universalism are all the same religion per your logic.

though im not quite sure why they need all these names if they are the same thing.

or maybe your logics wrong and your simply stereotyping all religion.

religion isnt about who you follow or how the world was created its about creating a strict set of moral laws for people to follow. making the diffrence between something like the Eastern Orthodox Church and the roman catholic church whom are both catholic much greater then the diffrence between a white and black person.

sure most religions are bad and **** load of them are abrahamic but i know that my religion has never done anything to harm an innocent. in that its a Christian religion to be stating that all religions specifically the Christian religion is full of extremist that commit crimes against humanity greatly offends me.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-12-2010, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X