No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
    First Mikey Bey, and now this? Add these instances to the rumors that Floyd is demanding Alvarez drop to 147, and dude is looking like a real hypocrite. Of course I am not blaming him because he doesn't control what his fighters do, but this isn't going to sit well with folk in the court of public opinion for Love, or his promoter.
    This has nothing to do with Money....he has ALWAYS tested clean, you can't hold the hand of everybody on your team.

It was a weight-loss drug, the court of public opinion regarding Money is just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I can't wait till the man himself pops, its gonna be hilarious. And I'll be here to tell you I told you so.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Thats later on when entourage is gone. Tell all book coming. Im guessing Ariza will talk
      I think these guys have spoken enough. If y'all choose to be ignorant about it then its your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Thats later on when entourage is gone. Tell all book coming. Im guessing Ariza will talk
        Another Floyd Stan hard at work. Threads pops up about mayweathers fighters testing dirty the proof is all here and this dude is still wishing that ariza will have some secrets on PAC lol!! Yea ariza is gonna rat himself out right? lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jlcelestine

First Mikey Bey, and now this? Add these instances to the rumors that Floyd is demanding Alvarez drop to 147, and dude is looking like a real hypocrite. Of course I am not blaming him because he doesn't control what his fighters do, but this isn't going to sit well with folk in the court of public opinion for Love, or his promoter.

This has nothing to do with Money....he has ALWAYS tested clean, you can't hold the hand of everybody on your team.

It was a weight-loss drug, the court of public opinion regarding Money is just fine.
          Change your name to Queen_Ellerbe. Suits you well.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            I don't get the feeling the drug he used is going to make you stronger etc well I'm not fully sure on that one, waiting for someone to give a proper opinion on the drug that was detected in his body.

It is although something that is not allowed to be used, alot of bodybuilders use these kind of things to cut down on weight.
            Hydrochlorothiazide is a diruetic and has been used in the past by unscrupulous athletes as a masking agent for other banned performance-enhancing substances, such as steroids. Hydrochlorothiazide, along with other diuretics, is listed in the World Anti-Doping Agency 2011 prohibited substance list.
            http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...fgtikijuxhh.99

I'm not saying he used it for that reason, but if you fail a test for the substance you leave yourself open to the accusation. Either way, it's banned.

Anyway, I wanted Love to beat Rosado and I thought he behaved well post-fight. It is disappointing to read this sort of stuff.

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            They should have just gone with VADA. At 1/4 the price, get all 4 fights for the price of one. But hey, you can't buy reputation
            This isn't really about Mayweather but it's not a good look for his team when he constantly talks about cleaning up the sport. He will drop 500k on a ball game but won't pay for testing. Then again, they're getting caught without OST so why would he bother.

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            its actually quite normal for Ellerbe
            I wasn't being serious.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 05-15-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman8 View Post
              i trust floyd mayweather will come out and condemn j'leon, being as all he ever asked for was a clean sport and a level playing ground, and love is so firmly linked with team mayweather.

or is this glorious day when floyd speaks out only going to happen if pacquaio tests positive?
              Why would he speak out? A million other fighter have tested positive that are not under his promotion banner within the last year of banned substances and Money has not said a thing about those individual case.

He can only control what goes into his body...the only person he should speak out on other than himself is his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

True, u can't hold ones hand all the time but the fact is that what has Floyd done about this to prevent his fighters from cheating in the future?? This is the 2nd fighter from his stable that tested positive so again what is Floyd doing about this?? Floyd was very vocal about cheats when it comes to PAC but why is his own fighters getting a free pass??

Comment

PED use is an epidemic in the United States amongst the "slick" boxer community and the Al Haymon stable in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Why doesn't he? He talks enough about cleaning up the sport and fighters cheating yet his own stable is turning out to be one of the worst offenders.
                    I'm not sure why he doesn't want to test his own fighters. Is there a Promtional company out there that does drug test it's fighters?

Just hasn't been a place promoters wanted to scope out I suppose. Not a common practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      The Nevada State Athletic Commission has informed BoxingScene.com that J'Leon Love (16-0, 8KOs) tested positive for Hydrochlorothiazide in the aftermath of his ten round split decision win over Gabe Rosado (21-7, 13KOs), which took place on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The bout was the opening contest on the Floyd Mayweather-Robert Guerrero Showtime pay-per-view event.

Keith Kizer, Executive Director for the NSAC, says a complaint for disciplinary action will be issued. It is expected that Love will be suspended for several months, fined, and his win over Rosado will become a no-contest.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      Hard work , Dedication

Comment

Working...
                      X