No announcement yet.

Won another great card in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won another great card in Miami

I worked the corner in 4 amateur fights this past weekend, it was great. All of my fighters won, ranging from 122lbs to a HW that is 6'2" and weighs 264lbs.

2 of them made their amateur debut and two others are on their way next year to turning pro.

I will try and upload videos but I don't personally take videos because I'm like a caveman when it comes to the internet and technology. I have a really nice phone and don't know half of what it does.

The HW knocked him down 2 times and should have gotten the KO but they complained about his headgear and they stopped the fight after the first...BS basically. Guy got a breather and he ended up surviving for 3 more rounds suffering 1 more KD.

Hopefully we will be getting a champ in the gym real soon.
    Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 01-14-2013, 11:22 AM.

A HW that weighs 164lbs? I'm confused lol...

Anyway nice man, hope to see the videos

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x View Post
      A HW that weighs 164lbs? I'm confused lol...

Anyway nice man, hope to see the videos
      oops, 264 sorry, typo. Fixed it.

Comment

Haha I thought so Get some vids up anyway? I want to see your HW I am around the same weight but 6ft6.

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x View Post
          Haha I thought so Get some vids up anyway? I want to see your HW I am around the same weight but 6ft6.
          Yea I'm going to try tonight, it was awesome man. He score 2 knockdowns in the fight and should have KO'd the guy if he didn't loose his head a little, but it was his first fight so it's understandable. I remember my first fight too.

Comment

6'2 and 264!? Man that dude is huge, I'm like 6'6 and I don't even weigh that much. Congrats though, got any vids?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              6'2 and 264!? Man that dude is huge, I'm like 6'6 and I don't even weigh that much. Congrats though, got any vids?
              Yea he's a big boy, did fantastic too in a hostile crowd. I didn't know if I was going to get out of there alive...lol.

Here's a pic of him:

Comment

that is tremendous.

congrats.

what can you tell me about your heavyweight?

that division is wide open, man. i'm sure you don't need me to tell you that.

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    that is tremendous.

congrats.

what can you tell me about your heavyweight?

that division is wide open, man. i'm sure you don't need me to tell you that.
                    Ex college football player, strong as an ox and hits like a freight train and I'm not exaggerating. When I gloved him up, and they were the 12oz gloves and hit the front to see if he had a nice fit, I could feel the knuckles through the glove. I almost felt bad for the guy that was about to get crushed. Really good athlete, feet are so smooth and can do it all. He's built as you can see more stocky but he's lost a ton of weight and he still has about 25 more lbs before he's in beast mode. Great kid too, smart and just a good person.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Congrats man!
                    Thanks man, we have some really good fighters coming out this year and as you can see some that are in the works. We got this half Puerto Rican/Greek kid who is an animal. I call him Jake Lamotta...lol

Comment

Working...
                    X