No announcement yet.

cvnt group celebrate the demise of the z-clan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cvnt group celebrate the demise of the z-clan

Master **** said you're interested to join the group?

Comment

The way that clan got taken out was something like...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          The way that clan got taken out was something like...

I thought that **** only happens in movies, B proved it can happen in real life!

Comment

The demise of the Z-Clan was greatly exaggerated.

Not all members of Z-Clan got banned, actually i think it was only a handful of race-baiters.

Z-Clan stood for freedom and faith in the justice system, not racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              The demise of the Z-Clan was greatly exaggerated.

Not all members of Z-Clan got banned, actually i think it was only a handful of race-baiters.

Z-Clan stood for freedom and faith in the justice system, not racism.
              Application denied. Sorry but you can not join our group because your group no longer exists. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
                Application denied. Sorry but you can not join our group because your group no longer exists. RIP.
                As stated previously, no intention of applying for the foundation.

**** isn't even censored on here. **** Foundation sold out their entire ideology by self-censoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  As stated previously, no intention of applying for the foundation.

**** isn't even censored on here. **** Foundation sold out their entire ideology by self-censoring.
                  Application denied.

Unfortunately for you, we do not accept Z-Clan members, or shall we say ex Z-Clan members.

The word **** does not mean much and whether we use the full word or an acronym, it does not bother me or anyone else. I am not sure if it bothers you, but we don't really care what you think. It is all about the **** within. Do you have that **** inside you and do you behave like a ****? That is what it is all about.

We at the C-foundation only recruit the best, we are the best ****s on the forum. You don't have what it takes son because you are boring. You literally carried the spit bucket for the Z Clan and if I am honest, you didn't even register to me until the aftermath. The only reason you are not banned is because you are a non entity and mean little for your group.

I feel that was a good ****er punch response.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
                    Application denied.

Unfortunately for you, we do not accept Z-Clan members, or shall we say ex Z-Clan members.

The word **** does not mean much and whether we use the full word or an acronym, it does not bother me or anyone else. I am not sure if it bothers you, but we don't really care what you think. It is all about the **** within. Do you have that **** inside you and do you behave like a ****? That is what it is all about.

We at the C-foundation only recruit the best, we are the best ****s on the forum. You don't have what it takes son because you are boring. You literally carried the spit bucket for the Z Clan and if I am honest, you didn't even register to me until the aftermath. The only reason you are not banned is because you are a non entity and mean little for your group.

I feel that was a good ****er punch response.
                    **** Foundation once again falsifying records, i can assure the good people of boxingscene an application was never submitted.

You had to get personal with retorts such as "boring" and" "non-entity" because i exposed your ideology as a sham. "Hey look we're the **** clan, but we are that big of a **** (sarcasm) we have to self-censor our name out of a fear of banishment".

A real **** like Mike Ehrmantraut don't need to make waves on a boxing forum to become an entity. A real **** goes about his ****ishness on his ****ing own.

Comment

Working...
                    X