No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron Comeback in Play For March 22 at UIC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron Comeback in Play For March 22 at UIC

According to sources, former welterweight world champion Kermit Cintron (33-5-1, 28KOs) is planning to return to the ring on March 22nd at the UIC Pavilion in Chicago. The discussed opponent is Adrian Granados (11-2-1, 7KOs). Cintron has not fought since November 26, 2011 - when he was knocked out by WBC junior middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why and Y

wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No Kermit, stay away

Comment

Kermit Cintron should return to boxing....said no one ever.

Comment

Something interesting always happen in a Cintron fight. Why not?

Comment

I ll support Kermit, but He lost the snap in his punches. His power seems to be completely gone, or his technique is shot. He never sits on his punches anymore, if he returns I hope to see some old Cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
              I ll support Kermit, but He lost the snap in his punches. His power seems to be completely gone, or his technique is shot. He never sits on his punches anymore, if he returns I hope to see some old Cintron.
              this is true...I haven't seen much of that power ever since he moved up...he buzzed angulo with a couple of shot but mostly outboxed him

that's the only fight I'd like to see him in again btw

Comment

followed since cintron early in his career and he should of been a superstar but those fights with margarito took everything out him. you can penalize the winner, but you can never compensate the loser.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Something interesting always happen in a Cintron fight. Why not?

Interesting and funny...........

Comment

Working...
                    X