Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those Picking Ortiz to Beat Floyd, Give Floyd His Props When He Dismantles the Kid...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    I think we got the point at, "Ms. Jackson distracted Ortiz". You didn't have to drag it out any further.

Why you hatin? You need some cat in your life, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Easy work for Floyd. No defense, no jab, no speed and no heart.
      ^ this.

+ no technique.

Ortiz is a poor mans Gatti with no heart

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Ortiz is a likeable guy but I give him no chance of beating Mayweather so I will continue to berate Mayweather for not fighting Pacquiao, Cotto, Margarito, Martinez etc., the real threats while taking fights he knows he will win.
        WEEBLER PART DEUX! haha. . . i agree - i think floyd should have fought cotto rather than hatton, and margarito over baldomir. . . im not saying he would have lost, but you can't give him "pretend victories".

he did fight mosley coming off the margarito victory - i give him props for that, and mad props for taking on ortiz.

Id say floyd's most imrpessive win is when he took chico's "0".

Comment

the only people who give ortiz a chance to win are *****s so they can give floyd credit

Comment

If he beats Ortiz fairly like the Mosley fight and unlike the Hatton fight I give him alittle prop...

He dun get the full props until he fights Pacroid...

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
              If he beats Ortiz fairly like the Mosley fight and unlike the Hatton fight I give him alittle prop...

He dun get the full props until he fights Pacroid...
              the one known as PACSMASH must fight mayweather. . . my life won't be complete if this fight doesn't go down. . . and im not talking about some bull**** post retirement fight where both come back at age 40 for some money or something. . . if this fight doesn't happen in the next 2 years then ill have a hard time defending the integrity of both boxers, and boxing as a whole.

Comment

a small part of me thinks that manny is waiting until his contract expires with top rank so he can fight co-promote the fight 50/50 with floyd. . . floyd won't have any co-promotional **** with GBP, and they can both split everything 50/50 - no promotor fee's. . . they put in all the risk up-front, and they reap all the rewards. . .

i think koncz might be secretly advising manny to do this. . . we're talking each fighter making 150 million dollars or MORE.

Comment

who the fuck is picking Ortiz to win? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    the one known as PACSMASH must fight mayweather. . . my life won't be complete if this fight doesn't go down. . . and im not talking about some bull**** post retirement fight where both come back at age 40 for some money or something. . . if this fight doesn't happen in the next 2 years then ill have a hard time defending the integrity of both boxers, and boxing as a whole.
                    Yeap this fight need to happen and Floyd should't be a b1tch and just drop the extra drug test. So what if Pacroid is taking PEDs. Floyd is better then Ali and SRR and theres no blueprint to beat him...

If this fight doesnt happen in 2012 and if i survive the end of the world, I will go watch gay MMA and will never turn back to these two clowns...

Comment

Yeah, give Floyd his props you foolish Ortiz fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X