Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the filthiest place on a woman the most sexiest to men??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow..finding an a-hole sexy is just sick.....

Comment

Originally posted by sir rizzle View Post
      i love to do everything larry frowned upon in the opening post

i was part of the ass eating group prior to my banning. Not sure if that group is still even around.
      lol..riz sho aint lying..ass muchers where they have lettuce cheese and a hamburger pattie stuck up a womans ass with her cheeks as the bun...lol

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
        LOLOL, a bit of latin words dosent make it better.

It's like any Royals of medival age. Eating with gold spoon but fekkin people up is plain disgusting.
        glutuous maximus is the buttocks(the muscles) not the hole

Comment

its about the shape of the booty, rarely about the ass. No matter how nice Beyonce or Shakira or Jaime Koeppe's ass is... it never entered my mind to fantasize about their a holes... some guys on here exaggerate and that's when that freak talk comes out about eating ass

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
            glutuous maximus is the buttocks(the muscles) not the hole

Errrrrm, who gives a dam?? An a$$ is an a$$.

I mean, you just don't aks a h0e 'Can i lick yo glutuous maximus, yo filfy s1ag?'

Comment

you guys are talking like eating an ass is cool? how about this then, i gotta **** in a few hours do you want to be my toilet? or if none of you are like squeel piggy, i'll get a girl to **** on your faces that cool? you can eat the ass out as much while she has **** particles up there? thank me later

Comment

not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
                  i love to do everything Larry frowned upon in the opening post

i was part of the ass eating group prior to my banning. not sure if that group is still even around.
                  I'm a member, as well. Bringer was the warlord-emperor.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    its about the shape of the booty, rarely about the ass. No matter how nice Beyonce or Shakira or Jaime Koeppe's ass is... it never entered my mind to fantasize about their a holes... some guys on here exaggerate and that's when that freak talk comes out about eating ass
                    Yeah people watch guys doing it in **** and think it's cool but a normal girl wouldn't even bend over like that for a guy let alone let them eat her ass out and not just that once they go near it and smell it there dead so i doubt anyone actually partakes in sewer cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                      you guys are talking like eating an ass is cool? How about this then, i gotta **** in a few hours do you want to be my toilet? Or if none of you are like squeel piggy, i'll get a girl to **** on your faces that cool? You can eat the ass out as much while she has **** particles up there? Thank me later
                      im bout to throw up

Comment

Working...
                      X