Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Cotto @154 vs Pacquiao-Cotto @ 145?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    You idiots never sees to amaze me. I can't believe the majority think Cotto will give Mayweather a better fight at 154 than he did against Pac at 145. You really think he will bust Mayweather up like he did Pac? lol And Cotto a better fighter at 154? lol Foreman sucked, guys. Thats all there is to it.
    foreman suck? dude gtfoh. learn boxing.

and stay the fk out

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      Which one is more competitive? And a better fight. Cotto is a better fighter at 154. I hope floyd takes the fight at 154
      Cotto vs. Floyd @ 154 (is the more competitive) by far.
      The 145 weakened Cotto , otherwise there would not have been a demand for the weight by Pacquiao's team.
      Also , if Mayweather could not make the initial (catch)weight agreed upon against Marquez , then he is really a full fledged massive WW , and can comfortably fight at 154
      Also (#2) , Floyd already fought above 147 against Oscar and was competitive , so he can probably carry the extra weight even better now.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenfrank View Post
        Cotto vs. Floyd @ 154 (is the more competitive) by far.
        The 145 weakened Cotto , otherwise there would not have been a demand for the weight by Pacquiao's team.
        Also , if Mayweather could not make the initial (catch)weight agreed upon against Marquez , then he is really a full fledged massive WW , and can comfortably fight at 154
        Also (#2) , Floyd already fought above 147 against Oscar and was competitive , so he can probably carry the extra weight even better now.
        he came in at 150, and lost 2 lbs over night

You watched a 148 lb'er beat a 165+ lb'er

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          he came in at 150, and lost 2 lbs over night

You watched a 148 lb'er beat a 165+ lb'er
          Which fight did you mean ?

Comment

For History's sake.

Comment

Working...
            X