No announcement yet.

Floyd on hatton being shot..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    He says he ended Hattons career in 2007, and people don't recover after he beats them...

But then after that he begins to explain how, his dad had a gameplan to stick to, and Hatton didn't listen to the gameplan...

So which is it Floyd? Did he lose because he's shot after fighting you? Or was it because he didn't stick to the gameplan?

It can't be both, because if he's shot because of you, then why even explain the gameplan? It wouldn't matter if he followed it anyway because he's shot right?

IMO Ricky isn't shot... he got in the ring... he got punched in the jaw extremely hard multiple times by a better quicker fighter and he got put on the canvas. And that was that..

Prime fighters can be knocked out, it's boxing... IMO he looked pretty good in the Malignaggi fight. It doesn't mean you're shot... I'm also not saying he ISN'T shot.. I'm just saying we don't know yet.

I think he should have a hometown fight against a C class fighter, and test the waters. See how he feels. See how he looks.. and decide, was it me? or was it Pacquiao?

Even if he was shot, fighting a C class fighter in his hometown would be fine.

*Clap OFF*
    except prime roy jones

Comment

Originally posted by moin126 View Post
      when your shot, it creates a certain fear, that quality made him not stick to the gameplan, jezus, 1+1 =2 reed. Just like rjj was shot the after that tarver fight
      You don't have to be shot... to not stick to a gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
        Reed whats with the Floyd hate recently?

Floyd said, he thought Hatton shouldve have retired after he fought him. I did not once here the term 'shot' being used.

You have any quotes?
        He said when he beats fighters, he beats them physically and mentally... and he should have retired after he beat him? WHY? Because now, he is shot.

I didn't need to hear Floyd say the term shot, to understand what he was saying.

He said he ruined Hatton... ruined=shot.

Comment

Working...
        X