No announcement yet.

Rays moving on to the ALCS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Same here. Ozzie Guillen is strictly low class.
    That sucks Ozzie is the man. I know he does stuff that people don't like, but he says and does what he want's and I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Hey chicago what ya say, cubs are gonna win today.

Theres always next year, I wanted a chicago WS...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        Same here. Ozzie Guillen is strictly low class.
        Guillen is my dude aint afraid of ****...

Comment

thats my rays...i went to Game 2 and already have tickets for Game 1 of the ALCS...well depends if the Angels come back it might not be game 1...

Comment

Hey Mike and Peebs are there a lot of bandwagon fans jumping on that Rays train right now? I honestly wouldn't blame people because they have been bad for so long that they probably lost hope in them. It was the same way here in Colorado last year with the Rockies. I went to game 4 of the NLCS last year and what bothered me the most was that probably half the people I was sitting by barely knew the players and some didn't even understand baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike06j770 View Post
              thats my rays...i went to Game 2 and already have tickets for Game 1 of the ALCS...well depends if the Angels come back it might not be game 1...

....Yeah, it's a ticket to the first game actually. I'm rooting for the Sox because I would rather go on a Friday than a Monday. The first home game is here on Friday if the Sox win or here on Monday if the Angels win. Where are your seats at Mike? I didn't go crazy with them and went with the baseline box seats down the 3rd base line. Section 131.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                Hey Mike and Peebs are there a lot of bandwagon fans jumping on that Rays train right now? I honestly wouldn't blame people because they have been bad for so long that they probably lost hope in them. It was the same way here in Colorado last year with the Rockies. I went to game 4 of the NLCS last year and what bothered me the most was that probably half the people I was sitting by barely knew the players and some didn't even understand baseball.

...They definitely have everyone jumping on board right now. I don't have a problem with it at all because it's good for the area and great for the team. I love that the Rays are such a young group of great kids. Unless we get raped in free agency they should contend for many many years.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                  ...They definitely have everyone jumping on board right now. I don't have a problem with it at all because it's good for the area and great for the team. I love that the Rays are such a young group of great kids. Unless we get raped in free agency they should contend for many many years.
                  Cool yeah it was pretty electric and everybody had Rockie fever here last year. So I bet people are excited as hell over there now. I saw where the Rays signed Longoria to a long term deal which is good because in about 3 to 4 years that guy is going to be so good that he's gonna be worth over 15 million a season or more. Since they are a small market who knows if they are gonna be able to keep all those players. The Rockies are already thinking about trading Matt Holiday because I don't think they coudl afford to pay him what he's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    yeah there are alot of bandwagon fans but that's what happens. Every year i go to around 5-10 games. I've been saying for years we have the best minor league system and its going to click one year. I didn't think it was going to click this quick though. Same thing happen with the Bucs to...

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                      ....Yeah, it's a ticket to the first game actually. I'm rooting for the Sox because I would rather go on a Friday than a Monday. The first home game is here on Friday if the Sox win or here on Monday if the Angels win. Where are your seats at Mike? I didn't go crazy with them and went with the baseline box seats down the 3rd base line. Section 131.
                      man i got the cheap seats. TBT party deck. I like going there because it's a party and you don't have to go too far for liquor or beer or even for the bathrooms. I went this past Friday and the stadium was crazy...

Comment

Working...
                      X