Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: I Only Respect Those Who Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    FullOnTard

got the cap to prove it
    And some green K too!

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      And some green K too!
      my shot ego says thanks. this site is very involving....so much ''things'' going on. how do i give greenies ? or can i ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I call Canelo "former MW champ" because he is in fact the former WBC MW champ (Nov 2015-May 2016) I didnt give him that title. The WBC did. Is he not the former WBC MW champ?

Canelo hasnt weighed within the SWW limit since 2013, the same year Ward last made the SMW limit of168. Should we still call Ward a 'legit' SMW? What do we call a fighter that has been fighting at, held belts, and still holds belts, at a particular weight? I dont know what "154+1" is, other than being a MW. Try telling the cop that pulls you over that you were only doing the "speed limit +1" and see what he says.

Maybe youre right though. I shouldn't call Saul Alvarez anything 'legit' other than a legit fraud
        Alvarez is the former WBC MW champ...

... but he still is lineal MW champ and he still holds The Ring belt at the MW...
        Last edited by MDPopescu; 08-22-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

my shot ego says thanks. this site is very involving....so much ''things'' going on. how do i give greenies ? or can i ?
          There are 3 icons in the lower left corner of a person's post. The left indicates whether they are online (green circle) or offline (grey circle). The middle one is the one you want. It either gives positive rep (green) or negative rep (red). You can also leave a comment. The right icon is to report said poster for a violation of terms (racism, threats, etc). Hope this is helpful
          Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 08-22-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Rumor has it that he could easily secure a fight versus Gilberto Ramirez at 168. Dude, if you can't get any fights at 160 (a weak weight class to begin with) then move up and start cleaning out the next division higher. Plus, he had a chance to totally emasculate Canelo after the Khan fight when he was invited in the ring, but choose to say nothing because it is not his style. Apparently GGG's style is picking on smaller guys and then claiming everyone is scared of fighting him. That being said, that doesn't excuse Canelo chicken sh** tactics either...

Comment

Click where it says "karma" at the bottom of a comment.

Then select "I approve" to send green K or "I do not approve" to send red.

Not sure, but you might have to make a certain number of posts before you can use the karma button.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjgaz6 View Post
                Rumor has it that he could easily secure a fight versus Gilberto Ramirez at 168. Dude, if you can't get any fights at 160 (a weak weight class to begin with) then move up and start cleaning out the next division higher. Plus, he had a chance to totally emasculate Canelo after the Khan fight when he was invited in the ring, but choose to say nothing because it is not his style. Apparently GGG's style is picking on smaller guys and then claiming everyone is scared of fighting him. That being said, that doesn't excuse Canelo chicken sh** tactics either...
                Eubank Jnr is not a smaller guy than GGG, he is Ring's number 6 rated MW. Golovkin signed to fight him and agreed to Kell Brook as a replacement when Jnr wouldn't sign himself.

Jacobs and BJS are not smaller than GGG either, and he would fight them in a flash if they would agree to it.

Ramirez is out injured so that fight can't happen yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Alvarez is the former WBC MW champ...

... but he still is lineal MW champ and he still holds The Ring belt at the MW...
                  The guy is having a hard enough time digesting that Canelo was the WBC MW champ, rather than the "154+1" champ. He's also having trouble understanding that Canelo was/is a MW even though "Canelo said that he isn't a 'legit' MW". I can only imagine his difficulty grasping that Canelo is a current MW champ, and "the man that beat the man" at MW.

But we can keep trying

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Click where it says "karma" at the bottom of a comment.

Then select "I approve" to send green K or "I do not approve" to send red.

Not sure, but you might have to make a certain number of posts before you can use the karma button.
                    Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    There are 3 icons in the lower left corner of a person's post. The left indicates whether they are online (green circle) or offline (grey circle). The middle one is the one you want. It either gives positive rep (green) or negative rep (red). You can also leave a comment. The right icon is to report said poster for a violation of terms (racism, threats, etc). Hope this is helpful
                    (the same reply to both gentlemen)

i may still be too new (the shame...) all i see in that area is the on/offline button. the greens are on standby.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      The guy is having a hard enough time digesting that Canelo was the WBC MW champ, rather than the "154+1" champ. He's also having trouble understanding that Canelo was/is a MW even though "Canelo said that he isn't a 'legit' MW". I can only imagine his difficulty grasping that Canelo is a current MW champ, and "the man that beat the man" at MW.

But we can keep trying
                      OK... But as long as a particular situation will call for it, I will have to repeat here that Canelo is the lineal MW champ and he still holds The Ring belt at the MW...

Comment

Working...
                      X