Collapse
No announcement yet.

The EU referendum - UK Votes to Leave!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everone i know is wanting to vote leave, everyone.

Have you met anyone who wants to vote?

I have not. Randomers have been striking up conversations about voting leave. I csn garauntee were staying. The fix is in

Comment

• i don't think i'll bother to vote. may change my mind but probably won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        All the networks are pro-Remain, the BBC in particular gets donations from the EU.

It's neck and neck in the polls, albeit there is said to be an inherent bias towards status quo when people go to the ballot box.

Prior to the Jo Cox murder, there were 10 point swings to Leave. If Remain win, that will be the principal reason.

I urge any Briton who cares about democracy to Vote Leave or accept being ruled from abroad.
        Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        I don't know man, I wouldn't give the polls too much credit, especially in a vote this tight, we're talking neck and neck.

Remember that none of the polls predicted that the Conservatives would win a majority last year, so they're not the gospel.
        that's what i thought.

although the poster kriss silver said that certain segments of the media was being biased to leave.

the "system" in place right now wants the brits to stay in the EU.

that's why president obama came to threaten the brits into staying which means the righteous thing to do would be to vote to leave.

Comment

• Not only must you turn out and vote leave, but text, ring any undecideds to get them to vote leave, tell them that voting remain is not the status quo, you are latching onto a corpse of a tradong block, that is allowing millions of migrants from middle east and africa by the end of 2017. Once they get eu passports which can be bought in greece, they have free movement to come here. Throw in 5 more countries will join sooner rather than later and we are ****ed.

They have a failing currency, more bail outs and want further economic and polictical union, ALL the arguements are with leave, but we have a few hours to sway them.

Vote leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            Not only must you turn out and vote leave, but text, ring any undecideds to get them to vote leave, tell them that voting remain is not the status quo, you are latching onto a corpse of a tradong block, that is allowing millions of migrants from middle east and africa by the end of 2017. Once they get eu passports which can be bought in greece, they have free movement to come here. Throw in 5 more countries will join sooner rather than later and we are ****ed.

They have a failing currency, more bail outs and want further economic and polictical union, ALL the arguements are with leave, but we have a few hours to sway them.

Vote leave!
            Everyone i have spoken to is voting leave. I have not come across anyone voting stay.

Im pretty confident that you have experienced the same.

If the vote is stay, you know the fix is in mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              that's what i thought.

although the poster kriss silver said that certain segments of the media was being biased to leave.

the "system" in place right now wants the brits to stay in the EU.

that's why president obama came to threaten the brits into staying which means the righteous thing to do would be to vote to leave.
              Obama's thought are irrelevant, my boy Trump will be taking his job shortly.

Comment

• The EU was supposed to be a European project involving European countries, not about inviting a flood of 3rd world people and who the hell is supposed to finance this in the long run anyway? Disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Everyone i have spoken to is voting leave. I have not come across anyone voting stay.

Im pretty confident that you have experienced the same.

If the vote is stay, you know the fix is in mate.

Its 50 50 in the polls mate, and the undecideds are going go fall for mainly the "status quo"

So make sure you get your mates out to vote pal

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    Its 50 50 in the polls mate, and the undecideds are going go fall for mainly the "status quo"

So make sure you get your mates out to vote pal
                    The undecided people won't even bother their arse to show up, just like in the general election.

This country is mostly leftists, the only reason Conservatives win is because we're actually willing to show up and vote, this is why I'm confident that we'll leave.

Comment

• the arguments put forward that support leave are so overwhelmingly convincing that it boggles my mind why green teef commoners are still undecided. the EU has clearly failed and stands to benefit only the rich globalists and their corporations.

Comment

Working...
                      X