Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye throwing some very fast, vicious one-twos yesterday (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye, the more talented HW SHOULD win this fight.

If only he had the desire to really be great and not just stay pretty

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Why is the pad work so much stop start? Ive seen Pac on the pads and more combinations.
      Pacquiao's not a HW so of course he throws more combinations. No HW has the same punch output as a WW.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
        Pacquiao's not a HW so of course he throws more combinations. No HW has the same punch output as a WW.
        The President did lol Even though HW's dont throw as many shots, Haye seems to have throwing under 25 punches per round down to an art. He is a joke to watch since he mvoed up. I hope Del Boy breaks him in half and turns his face into a pulp.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
          The President did lol Even though HW's dont throw as many shots, Haye seems to have throwing under 25 punches per round down to an art. He is a joke to watch since he mvoed up. I hope Del Boy breaks him in half and turns his face into a pulp.
          Haye's a counter puncher if the opponent doesn't give him an opening he's not going to throw.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
            Mitts don't hit back
            this comin from a floyd fan

Comment

Speed looks as good as ever and the power doesn't look too shabby either. I suppose you'd expect that from a fighter who stays in shape year round.

That jab would be a real weapon if he wanted to use it as a controlling punch, but with his more explosive style it's basically just a range finder for the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                this comin from a floyd fan
                lol.. that's what I thought when I saw that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
                  I know, but its only training so in training you can throw 5 punch combos. Its as if Haye thinks he can ko someone with 2 punches and is relying on that only.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Why is the pad work so much stop start? Ive seen Pac on the pads and more combinations.

put a 75 lb suit on him and see how he does..

do i really have to tell you that it is more work to work out with a big body than a small one?

sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                      Pace picks up at around 15min in.. Haye looking sharp a week before the fight..

Yeah, looks like his toe is feeling better.

Comment

Working...
                      X